Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's a burt (that's a lil thing I call them to keep it short and chill) but it's like halve carne and half guac, and maybe a little rice stuffed in but not egregious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ferroque posted:

beef tongue

Only if thay poo poo is deep fried with some salsa Rojo dammmmmmmmn

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Iron Prince posted:

anyone who believes cilantro has a place on any food can go gently caress right off up the rear end bitch

A shameful nigga :gibs:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

put all the bad cilantro gene havers and the lactose intolerant in a camp

on the moon

^^^^^

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

im eating a turd rolled in toilet paper

a "homemade" burrito :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I ate a burrito from baja fresh last night. it was very meh, but it was also free cause i got some $20 gift certificate from uber delivery so me and the slampiece's dinner was free which was cool.

• Locked thread