Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
maybe some deli sliced ham and american cheese role up and slathered in mayo in a soft tortilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
some spaghetti and red sauce with lettuce and pickles rolled in a soft tortilla

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Microwaves Mom posted:

Breaking my rule on GBs threads for DGSW here.

Imagine if the whole planet: earth was the burriot. the planet crust is the wrapper and everything inside is the stuffings the molten core is an extra hot sauce.

that would be a lot of calories

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dad gay. so what posted:

the corner of my yard is starting to reek because of all the pissings

excuse me seņor the op said this thread was to talk about burritos

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Wall Balls posted:

a turd wrapped in newspaper

this is some seriously cutting edge reductionist cuisine that i can only assume will be served in a trendy restaurant

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

I ate a burrito from baja fresh last night. it was very meh, but it was also free cause i got some $20 gift certificate from uber delivery so me and the slampiece's dinner was free which was cool.

that is so romantic :love:

nobody has referred to me as their slampiece in quite some time :(

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
sometimes i wrap myself up in a blanket and pretend i am a burrito having burrito adventures

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i want to create a cartoon about a family of burritos that live in a small burrito village in a fantasy like setting where the little burritos have to fight dragons and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Tenzarin posted:

If you deep fry a burrito it is no longer a burrito. Its works kinda like the highlander.

you take the burrito's power in a several minute long lightning storm?

• Locked thread