Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I drop my burrito into a deep fryer to make to true burrito.... The Chimichanga.

Steak Fajitas smoked to medium rare wrapped in a tortilla and dropped into a deep fryer then covered with cheese and sour cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

tenspott posted:

When I was in grade school the cafeteria sold deep fried frozen beef and bean burritos. Just an FYI.

If you deep fry a burrito it is no longer a burrito. Its works kinda like the highlander.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Luvcow posted:

you take the burrito's power in a several minute long lightning storm?

I'm sure in 1986 they lacked the ability to truly capture what happens when you deep fry a burrito. We will have to rely on Michael Kaku to tell us.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Bigchops posted:

If you're not already double wrapping your burrito you're doing it wrong.

Lol wasting calories on extra bread when you could be eating cheetos instead

• Locked thread