Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
never heard of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Zombiepop posted:

08 regdate, still a scrub. SAD

who is regdate

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
awesome, I love harambe

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

#JeSuisHarambe

it's an honor to finally meet you in person, huge fan

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

at least the actor is bald?? :shrug:

but was he rocking the viletat

this is my dealbreaker for seeing the movie

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gamer With Dignity posted:

I'm voting for Jill Stein gently caress all of you.

good I'm glad of it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ugh, whats his mom's huge deal? she only lost her only son to the manifest incompetence of a career politician who would render all of us into dogfood if she could get away with it. doesn't she know hilary really wants to be president? gee whiz

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
all hilary did was champion half-cocked intervention in the civil war which destabilized libya, keep diplomatic staff in benghazi after every other sane country pulled up stakes, and repeatedly deny the staff additional security to try an use any security incidents as a political football against the republicans she basically had nothing to do with it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Why do you like Condoleezza Rice so much?

she's a strong independent black woman who don't need to run for office but likes to get randomly appointed to the board of dropbox

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
moridin don't forget to condemn the reagan administration for supporting the afghan mujahideen during the height of the cold war but give obama a pass for doing the same with the libyan rebels

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

just to show how Moridin is so bitter about FYAD for some apparent reason

I have never posted there and I think its amusing that he's lashing out about this :allears:

like its a really oddly specific call out

whats the dealio there buddy~

he must be confusing you with skylark

moridin dont try to call people out for posting in a subforum without plat, it's one of the classic blunders

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

Benghazi, secret muslim/not american, swift boat. Conspiracy theorising is one of the republican's vast right wing conspiracy's primary election strategies.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

idk tbh I'ma just vote the D downticket and then probably write in 'no confidence' for POTUS and slip that sucker in the mailbox and go jerk it

same but not necessarily that order

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

City of Tampa posted:

what makes you think that Hillary wouldn't lie to her face? her long history of trustworthiness and personal integrity?

lol

it all depends on how you define lieing

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dads_work_files posted:

She's probably really sad and torn up that her son died of smoke inhalation during a terrorist attack...

God Bless

:rolleyes: pfft she should just get over it LOL

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

i heard that hillary took a private flight over to libya and personally executed all of the americans she could find and that her house has a furnace that is fueled by american babies that she shovels in while cackling an also she prays to lucifer

I'm hoping to learn more about her because I'm writing a book about how evil she is so far this republican convention has been an amazing resource for information

this but unironically :twisted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

rezatahs posted:

still the only good reason to vote for her

now if she could only guarantee more limpdick neoliberal goon deaths

I would consider voting for Hillary if her election platform was literally exile to Syria , for life, every goon who has, of their own conscious volition, posted in D&D

hell, I'd even be enthusiastic about it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
it can even segue with her platform of taking in refugees from the Middle East - basically a form of cultural exchange, our best and brightest for theirs

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

OctaviusBeaver posted:

65 grand for loving Chelsea Clinton? drat I chose the wrong job.

I don't think you can choose to be born into a sociopathic political dynasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Parallax Scroll posted:

i posted there once, the time ralp told us to spread the gbs spirit to all the subforums. i didnt even get banned

well there is still a good chance you could survive being America's gift of love to Syria if you cleave to the regime I guess

and as we've established since 1945, "I was just following orders" is no excuse :smug:

• Locked thread