Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006

quote:

Charles Kinsey, a group therapist at a Miami-area health center, went to retrieve an autistic patient who had left the premises and wandered into the street.
He did not expect to get shot.

he survived lol

quote:

Kinsey had no reason to believe the incident would turn violent as long as he complied. “I was really more worried about him [Rinaldo] than myself,” he said.

“I was thinking as long as I have my hands up… they’re not going to shoot me.

This is what I’m thinking, they’re not going to shoot me. Wow, was I wrong.” Kinsey’s account suggests compliance would not have helped.

lol

quote:

“I’m like this right here, and when he shot me, it was so surprising,” he continued.

“I thought it was a mosquito bite, and when it hit me I had my hands in the air, and I’m thinking I just got shot!

And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me were, ‘I don’t know.’

http://secondnexus.com/social/black-man-shot-hands-up/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&tse_id=INF_16fa29d04f4511e6a541a52d0f601bf9

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Zzulu posted:

yeah the heck is up with new imgur

its really bad and wants me to do tumblr reddit poo poo

and im all like, im just using you to host images, gently caress off!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

RedMage129 posted:

How long before cities start making 'failure to die' a catch-all charge for when they can't even slap a victim with resisting arrest.

stop resisting death!!!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

RedMage129 posted:

This does bring to light a surefire way to get away with murder. Place an anonymous call to the police complaining of a man seen with a gun, sit back and watch your quarry get riddled full of bullets. Easy mode assassination.

only works on non-whites though

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I think youre the first

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Hogge Wild posted:

why did you leave the premises op?

didnt wanna get my toy truck stolen

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

how me a frog posted:

Question, what if you have an open carry permit, and the cop tells you to take your gun and put it on the ground. Comply or no?

50/50 chance your gonna die imo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Cartouche posted:

What about civilians who wield a lot of power and shoot others, should they also be hung?

yes

hang everyone

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Cartouche posted:

That may be slightly racist.

hang some

miniature american flags for the rest?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

this is horrible

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

quote:

"He asked the officer, 'Why did you shoot me?' And the officer said, 'I don't know.'

My client also overheard another officer ask the shooting officer, 'Why did you shoot this guy?'

And the officer who fired the shot said, 'I don't know,'" Napoleon said.

cop so dumb that idiot cop 2 is dumbfounded by idiot cop 1

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Minimalist Program posted:

Man remember that lady that had sex with the autistic diaper wearing handicapped black man.

best day of my life

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Dogmeat posted:

no see he's saying he's the... gently caress it nevermind.

:downs::hf::cool:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Cartouche posted:

delicious tears.

:iamafag:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

blowfish posted:

but why would you even want to clear a pitch over loving rain :psyduck:

small dick

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Ringo Star Get posted:

The police are trained

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Keg posted:

I think that cop shouldn't have tried to murder that retard when he accidentally shot the unarmed black man.

:shittypop:

• Locked thread