Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol cop needed a better reply than that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

funny if true

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Zzulu posted:

yeah the heck is up with new imgur

it sucks imo

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

the answer is they don't have big enough guns yet, if we keep giving them bigger guns eventually it will be too inconvenient for them to shoot people

the article says the cop shot him with an :siren: assault rifle :siren: so its a good start

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

no no we need to make their sidearm a heavy machine gun that they have to carry at all times

now that i think about it all these videos of unarmed dudes getting shot would be cooler if the cops used grenade launchers. they should use numchucks too

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

cop was probably going for a cool ricochet shot off the black dude into the tard. he hosed it up tho

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

I was going to say, "Joe Arpaio?" But you said twenty three year old

lol

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

GORDON posted:

Not sure if serious, but I am white and think the BLM folks are idiots, but even so I don't think cops should be so quick to kill peeps, and they should be punished when they do and its a fuckup.

didnt you read the news? a black guy shot some cops so its totally ok and necessary for the cops to go around executing people now. theyre keeping america safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gaye posted:

Jon Pop: Sex Cop

i would youtube that

• Locked thread