Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zombie Boat posted:

I visit a police hq everyday as part of my job. Yesterday was the first time in the five years I've gone that the door was locked. When I got in, I asked the (never seen before) white officer at the desk why the door was locked. He said with a completely straight face "they're coming for us"

Seems like a rational person to me. Totally the kind of person we should arm and leave unsupervised.

Shoulda yelled "well they're here bitch!" And made like you were pulling a gun out of your pants. I bet the look on his face would have been hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

EvilJoven posted:

So now that it's been shown that you can't even keep a cop from shooting you by not being armed and doing exactly what they say what is the logical thing to do when dealing with the police?

Shoot them before they shoot you.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yolomon Wayne posted:

So his defense actually is "I didnt wanna shoot the unarmed black guy, i wanted to shoot the mentally ill guy but accidently hit the black. 3 times."?

I think he only hit the black guy once, and just missed completely the other two times. Which means this guy should be fired for being a horrible shot at the very least.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

John Denver Hoxha posted:

In terms of cops shooting, the guy only firing 3 times and hitting one person (besides the target) actually is pretty drat skilled marksmanship

Most cop shootings are with a pistol though and this guy had a rifle. The distance was reported to be ~150' IIRC. At that distance any decent rifle is capable of putting all three rounds within an inch of each other. I'm not a very good shot and I bet shooting without bracing against anything I could still get three rounds within 6" or so. Hitting the wrong person at that distance is practically inconceivable to me.

The question I have is if cop ARs are select fire. Because if he fired a three round burst at a target with an innocent next to him then he's just a total loving moron.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zidrooner posted:

Actually this sounds like a good tactic to avoid getting shot if whoever is pulling you over isn't a total sadist with no empathy.

That will only help if you get pulled over by someone that isn't a cop, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Here I crouch,
Broken hearted,
I failed to shoot,
The man retarded.

• Locked thread