Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

I butt hosed an elementary school teacher years ago. She had venus dimples, fat tits and a soft butt. We're still friends on facebook.

The End.

Now that's what I call an epic middle school story!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
In deed, Dave, as well as word?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my brother got me a really cool south Park hat when I was in third grade it had ike flying over the south Park sign and kyle and Stan on either side of it and it said don't kick the baby and some kid who was older than me and obviously jealous took it and threw it in the sewer

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
We all caught mono from slutty Kelly, who teached us all about french kissin before 8th grade

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Champenema posted:

In deed, Dave, as well as word?

I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I like to nail hot chicks.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I like to nail hot chicks.

this wild

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
jerkin myself off through my pocket while staring at juila's exposed rear end crack in 8th grade math class. man i miss that pair of shorts

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

weirdest kid in school brought a big jar full of his own cum to school once. he was really excited about it. must've been saving that up for awhile

some dudes tipped over a port-a-potty that weird kid was in once. they also locked him in a big storage container full of gym equipment for a few hours

a seagull did a drive-by making GBS threads all over my crotch and my friend's head. i washed it out and it looked like i pissed my pants for the rest of the day

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Gay I get it

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i started smoking in 8th grade because i wanted to be like spike from cowboy bebop and now i have cardiovascular problems and probably cancer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
When I was in 7th grade there was this nerdy af kid in my pe class and one day one of the jocks was making fun of him a tom and like calling him a fag and stuff and talking about loving his mom and the needy kid just kept responding by saying "well you're just a pompous old windbag!" and it was pretty lol to the point that I still remember it like 15 years later

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tom Gorman posted:

i started smoking in 8th grade because i wanted to be like spike from cowboy bebop and now i have cardiovascular problems and probably cancer

Anime kills

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
There was this kid who convinced the school to let him bring a laptop to class to "help him study" because of learning disabilities or whatever. This was also 1999 so anyone, let alone middle school kids, bringing a laptop to class was unheard of, also laptops were still expensive unlike the $250 dollar ones you can pick up today. All he did was use it to play .WAV clips for people and screw around. Anyway, one time he left it on the lunch table to go get a drink, and he also had a banana, so another kid unpeeled the banana and set it on the keyboard and slammed the laptop shut on it.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

criscodisco posted:

I lost my virginity in the 8th grade. The guy was 36 and I look back on it and think "well that was sort of weird" but at the time it seemed pretty awesome. Unfortunately since it was with another dude I couldn't brag to all my friends.

How is your dad these days?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

That one time Dillon farted on Tammy in home ec.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

criscodisco posted:

I lost my virginity in the 8th grade. The guy was 36 and I look back on it and think "well that was sort of weird" but at the time it seemed pretty awesome. Unfortunately since it was with another dude I couldn't brag to all my friends.

Did you at least get a candy bar out of it?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

In seventh grade gym class, I never had to do poo poo because the teacher liked my Soup Nazi impersonation.

In eighth grade I had a weird friend who liked to put butter on his french fries, but had to bring in his own butter packets because the cafeteria only had them occasionally. So one time I brought him a bunch of packets from like Bob Evans or some poo poo and he put him in his pocket before band class and they exploded in his pocket in the middle of class LOL owned.

On the last day of school in eighth grade on the bus ride home this one slutty chick was in tears because she had to spend the summer in juvie or something. I laughed in her face because she spent the year being a horrible bitch or everyone and she cried even more.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

i used to explore tunnels with buds after school almost every day

and we nicknamed these two tunnels... one was called the dragon's vagina, and the other was the dragon's rear end in a top hat

also we slept in a tunnel once and started styrofoam+gasoline napalm fires in said tunnels where were our parents

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Roydrowsy posted:

Well, I wasn't gay.
I'm not now either.

Middle school kids are assholes

do your parents know you're gay

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I once hid in the art supply room and they still haven't found me.

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.
Our school required us to purchase and use combination lockers for our lockers.
Everyone hated this, and many students chose to push the lock allllmost locked, but not really, so it just looked locked.
Other students used them correctly, but left the sticker on the back with the combo.
Me and a few other kids stayed after for nerd clubs some days (film club, chess club).
As an act of "rebellion" against this unjust system we used to walk around the whole school, find on average a dozen or so locks, remove them ,and then swap them around.
I'm sorry janitor...

Also one time my shop teacher was a dick to me about something, so I stole a bunch of mouse balls from his CAD room (was only used to play some motocross game anyway)

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I made fun of a guy that read his bible alone and prayed during lunch and got Saturday school and a weeks detention. I slept though all of it

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
One time my friend had a battery and some loose change in his pocket. Somehow during the day it created a circuit and his pants started getting hot. He reached in and hucked a hot rear end battery across the classroom.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Also throwing poo poo out the bus window at other buses. One time just as our bus was passing another, we whipped a peach through the window. It went through an open window and knocked some kid right in the temple.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

This is practically the invisible label that’s under the invisible Berserk Button of this 13-year old kid. He broke 33 pencils in his life, and had a good friend break two of those pencils because they were too hard. He even yelled at someone because that guy was the third person who asked if he could be punched for the third time, with a teacher only a mile ahead!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

This is practically the invisible label that’s under the invisible Berserk Button of this 13-year old kid. He broke 33 pencils in his life, and had a good friend break two of those pencils because they were too hard. He even yelled at someone because that guy was the third person who asked if he could be punched for the third time, with a teacher only a mile ahead!

I am afraid of that kid

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Knyteguy posted:

Same but on my head and on recess. Our school got a notice from the city dumb that the garbage around was stealing all the seagulls from the dump.

I like the implication that the dump is upset about this / wants its seagulls back

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
We had that one kid with downs syndrome that the system was just passing through the grades to give him the "school experience". He would graduate with us every year but the guy wasn't any smarter than last year.
He wasn't DUMB though - as in he knew exactly what he could get away with and pass off as "hey, don't blame me, I have downs syndrome!"
He would regularly chase and grope girls in gym class, steal stuff, punch people in the face and run away. I think he stole his dad's car and went on a hit-and-run rampage. Kid had a do-whatever-the-gently caress-I-want card and people would just shrug their shoulders whenever he came tearing through whatever the gently caress he was doing.
People say downs syndrome kids are supposed to be sweet and friendly and have a heart of gold but this guy was a regular Shitler.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can youreally be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Picture young dethkon: sitting in class, high off jenkem, snorting lines of Cheese off my desk before going to play the choking game at a lipstick party. The coolest dude in 6th grade :cool:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
One time I called my teacher Sir with a sarcastic tone. Like Sir instead of Sir. I'd have been in so much trouble if he heard it.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
I used to put laxatives in the bottles of the broken soda machine

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Middle school had the best rolls, and cucumber salads at lunch. That's all I really remember about it. My locker combination was 32-1-37 number 549.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
36-18-27.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
As a prank some friends and I killed our math teacher and replaced the fake skeleton in the science lab with her real skeleton. Nobody noticed and as far as I know Miss Parry is still teaching kids anatomy to this day.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I made the weird kid who would harass girls and have vocal cords made of sand paper do all the work when we had to dissect frogs. Also he was the only guy that I got paired with during field trips and he was very adamant about nobody stealing his astronaut ice cream.

One time the mensa-member-in-the-making student that always tried to butter up the history teacher got his head smashed against a brick wall by the 7 foot beefcake football student during one of the last days of 8th grade. Kid had to get several stitches in the head.

Also the class slut pulled down her pants and have a blue velvet G-string on during math class when the teacher was away.

Also the english teacher had us recite some French in class when her family came in and she was very impressed with the way I said it. And I remember at the beginning of the year she was giving a short speech to everybody in the church and when she went to me I remember her saying "I want to be in a relationship with you."

And she was like 70 years old.
eeeerg, gently caress man
:shudder:

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

My buddies and I lived in the quaint suburb down the street from our middle school/high school campus; in 8th grade we'd hang out in shrubbery and shake up cans of Coke and throw them in front of the high schoolers' cars when they'd leave the lot and come our way.

One day we filled a heavy duty trash bag with water and threw it at a high schooler's Civic and it busted through the windshield; the dude jumped out of his vehicle soaked and fuming and my buddy walked at him menacingly and yelled "Get back in your loving car!!". And he did. And nothing ever came of it. I still wonder why we didn't get vehicular homicide'd.

We were actually good kids.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

An 8th grader punched the teacher in the head twice and ran out of the classroom, then all the way home.

That's an expellin'.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
16-6-36

The cute girl beside me's was either 12-6-20 or 20-12-6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

There was a set of twins in my graduating class that started earning their reputation in elementary school for getting our school banned from the state museum. During the trip, they mounted some stuffed animals that were roped off and pretended they were galloping along. If that wasn't bad enough, they stopped the Foucault pendulum that had been swinging away for decades.

Later in middle school, one or both decided during passing period to go into the restrooms by the school's computer labs and take a huge poo poo. That would have been fine on its own, but they then decided to scoop it up and throw their poo poo down the hall at other students and teachers.

• Locked thread