Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ein cooler Typ posted:

She has bipolar disorder and whenever I take a poo poo and stop up the toilet which is like EVERY loving time she flips the gently caress out and basically destroys the house. If I just bring the plunger up there and fix it she starts screaming that there's toilet water everywhere and takes everything out of the bathroom

Now whenever I have to poo poo I literally have to get in my car and go poo poo at mcdonalds. A few times when it's been too late and everything was closed I poo poo in the backyard

you shouldn't talk like that about you dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread