Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

EugeneJ posted:

Other than a couple home movies, a few TV specials I can't find anywhere else and old NFL games - my entire giant VHS collection is worthless

I'm on a Facebook VHS group because occasionally some cool old stuff gets posted, but man those people get beyond pissed when people like me throw all our old, worthless tapes into the trash in their hundreds. Weird, angry bunch are VHS collectors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

this my current deck, what u all rockin

Very similar to my last deck. Self cleaning so picture quality was great, but I plugged it in one day and something had blown and it refused to do anything. A sad day.

• Locked thread