Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Vilerats Mom posted:

Monday, January 23rd, 2017: Donald Trump newly inaugurated president orders his aides to draft up a plan to deport undocumented workers from the United States.

Friday, January 27th, 2017: Donald's aides present Donald with a plan targetting three key states and and 10 key cities including Texas, California, Arizona, New York, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. The aides inform him that it will take 6 months to build holding centers to be able to hold even a small quarter of the illegal population; which are counted at 13 million. Donald demands a faster plan. "Put them in tent cities like my good friend Arpiao did."

Friday, February 3rd, 2017: The aides come back with a different plan they think can be enacted in 2 months. Trump approves it. The plan includes building large tent cities that can hold 100,000 people each at Mcallen, Laredo, Del Rio, Eagle Pass, and El Paso Texas; Nogales, Arizona,; Calexico, Yuma, Jacumba, and Tecate, California.

Monday, February 27th, 2017: Trump announces the event at a big press conference. Declares it the biggest mass hiring event in history. JOBS JOBS JOBS. Immediete openings with ICE for 50 states. He announces that Joseph Arpiao will be overseeing the massive deportation project.

Monday, March 6th, 2017: There has been a lot of grumbling and many cities say they will protect people from ICE officials. Trump sues the cities in court and threatens to call out the national guard for additional help deporting people.

Monday, April 3rd, 2017: Clearance day. The plan goes into effects. Thousands of ICE Officials go through neighborhood by neighborhood arresting all hispanics in sight; completely ignoring their status. They are taken to holding stations where their citizenship status is determined. The undocumented workers are shipped off by bus to camps with no clothing or protection.

Wednesday April 5th, 2017: The first undocumented immigrants arrive at the camps. The blistering cold is hard for them to deal with; with no coats or any other alternative clothing. Once all is said and done it will be said the first were the luckiest; there's still plenty of room in the camps.

Monday, August 15th, 2017: It's the blistering summer now but it doesn't make the situation any better. Most camps are now housing 150,000-200,000 people; when they originally were supposed to only house 100,000. Water and food is scarce. Communication is even scarcer. Thousands of people have been reported nationwide; and because of the lack of logistics police nationwide are overwhelmed with kidnapping reports. Thousands have died in the camps; both trying to escape; and from the heat. So far only 300,000 undocumented workers have been deported but the Mexican economy is already collapsing as is law and order as large crowds of unemployed, homeless people roam from city trying to find employment and food; crime is up; and this cheap food source for americans is starting to feel the pressure on it's food supplies meaning massive spikes in prices for all goods.

Should I go on?

August 16th, 2017: Secret Service visits Lowtax. All forums members required to testify before Congress if they are now or have ever been members of the Communist party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

August 17, 2017 - faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
:horse::horse::horse:
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
2018 - Trump Enterprises buys out Soylent.com, rebrands as Trump Soylent

2019 - Yellowstone Event prompts Trump to assume emergency executive powers in the face of imminent famine and societal breakdown in the Lower 48

2021 - C.O.G. Edict 46 effectively dissolves the Bill of Rights by empowering FEMA to encamp political dissidents in gun-free zones as part of a general crackdown on terrorist attacks; thousands disappear

2022 - Trump Soylent unveils a new product line, Trump Brand NuSoylent™®, which the President-for-Life touts will solve the famine problem and put America back on the road to greatness. Canada annexed

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oct 1, 2019, President Trump congratulate the peaceful reunification of Taiwan back to motherland China. Two US carrier groups and a Chinese carrier was presented to monitor the peaceful take over of the Taiwan military garrisons by the People's Liberation Army. President Xi, President Trump, and newly appointed provincial governor Tsai, AKA the former President Tsai of Taiwan signed the the "Ford Accord" on the USS Gerald R. Ford. Trump held the Unification of China in exchange for 1 trillion US bond from China back to US "the great deal made in human history".

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
October 2nd, 2019: Everybody dies

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gamer With Dignity posted:

October 2nd, 2019: Everybody dies

you're jumping the gun, that's 2035 during the airborne ebola outbreak after the Fourth World War

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you're jumping the gun, that's 2035 during the airborne ebola outbreak after the Fourth World War

Fine.

October 2, 2019: Every human dies.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

march 25th 2019 - literally fallout

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
gentlemen, I think we're all generally in agreement: 2019 will be a year of great death and destruction, presaging darker days to come

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The planet is dying and every year from here on out will be darker than the last.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
2100 People begin to leave the vaults they find the world had changed, strange mutant animals have emerged. Humanity struggles to emerge amid the wasteland.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gotts live undet this $#@+ing pizza

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
January 20th 2017 - Trump saves the world

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
I love how many people are like "omfg he doesn't say nice things he will destroy the world!!!!!!" For that alone i say vote trump. gently caress the PC tards. Political correctness must die, if we have to sacrifice the world for that it would be a small price to pay.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
July 25, 2016: I read this post

sorry this one never happened

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Kinda sucks that he'd be the psychonixon that keeps the murderers at bay but OK

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

January 19, 2017 - Trump signs an executive order to move ahead with evacuating all known Muslims to safety zones located in Alaska

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FunkyFlashman posted:

I love how many people are like "omfg he doesn't say nice things he will destroy the world!!!!!!" For that alone i say vote trump. gently caress the PC tards. Political correctness must die, if we have to sacrifice the world for that it would be a small price to pay.

Lol if you think it's got anything to do with political correctness you think the whole world revolves around your meaningless little bitch fight don't ya

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Don't forget the calendar changes from 2017 to 0001 TE

Trump Era

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Trump and Cruz on some reality reunion show. Available on Yahoo Prime.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Some dumb white people think trump is competent

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
December 25th, 2020

Humanity in its great multiplicity unites behind Donald Trump, the wise and sagacious president of the North American Union. Through clever deals and an intimate knowledge of capitalism President Trump has shown man the folly of war, begun a program of asteroid mining and has eased nations off of a dependence on fossil fuels.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Withnail posted:

Trump and Cruz on some reality reunion show. Available on Yahoo Prime.

Cruz will be in a landfill either living / buried there if Trump is president after what hes done.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jan 20th 2017 - Jan 20th 2025: YouTube will become fully syndicated, independent media will all but disappear, the alt-right will become a welfare class, and if the wall gets built, human trafficking will replace the drug trade as the primary source of revenue for Mexican cartels, although you'd have to follow European news in order to know anything about that. The "Muslim ban" won't mean anything because it will only extend to Syrian refugees who we aren't letting in anyways. Muslim terrorist attacks will become more frequent, but you'll hear about them less. You'll hear about everything less. If any new jobs are created, they'll be in American divisions of Chinese companies making cheap little plastic devices. Less freedom of speech, more surveillance, YOOOOGE Fed. America will surpass 1/3 of the world's prison population. Most prisoners will be handled by for-profit institutions. Gun laws will be more restrictive. Violent crime rates will be way up. Colleges will hit record low attendance rates, and a much larger portion of students in attendance will be foreign. Novelty music will become popular among the alt-right. Videogames will be more realistic. Million Dollar Extreme will stop making content and refuse to even talk to one another. Alex Jones will be arrested for possession of cocaine. Milo Yiannopoulos will get his own talk radio show and his first interview will be with Gavin McGuinness, who will go home later that night and put a noose around his neck. Etc. Etc.

It will be fun revisiting this to see how many I got right.

Gamer With Dignity fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jul 26, 2016

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Gamer With Dignity posted:

The planet is dying and every year from here on out will be darker than the last.

"It's cuz of that &^#$# 'pizza' that people underneath are sufferin'!" Citizen living under the Trump Plate.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
May 5, 2017 - Theatrical release of Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2. It's pretty good.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

2052: JC Denton joins UNATCO.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*holds up sign at inauguration*

MODS KNEW

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
. . .

hillary inherits the earth

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Dinosaurs eat Trump

Beige posted:

. . .

hillary inherits the earth

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
2018 - More of this !@#$%^& pizza buisness

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
2101 - Aliens invaders intent to destroy all human life after learning the concept of "anime" from their scouts find planet earth encased in a spheroid wall.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
November 8th, 2016, America is great again and millenials stop being whiney babies.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
August 19th, 2021 - President Trump tucks me into bed and kisses me softly on my forehead and whispers "I did for you kiddo, I did it all for you." Later that night he stands by the ocean, disrobes, walks into the surf and is never seen again. Some say if you put a conch shell to your ear, to this very day, you can hear the words "Make America Great Again".

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
july 2016 - goons make u extreme hyperbole they sincerely believe under the mask of irony

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm going to make america great again by helicopter dicking my way to the moon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

as a millennial i am unable to understand this without a hip infographic

• Locked thread