Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
No gods watch over you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

ibntumart posted:

What do I hear approaching from the distance? Anyone should answer.
A clamour and music such as you might hear at a carnival procession, and amongst the noises, the ringing sound of great blades being sharpened.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

ibntumart posted:

What is the most noticeable landmark in the distance before me? Anyone may answer.
A tall splinter of rock, atop which it seems a mirror is throwing light in your direction, then flitting elsewhere, then back again.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Yes, but the sound of bone-flutes, boisterous chanting, and sharpened iron echoes around the boulders.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

ibntumart posted:

What obstacle will hinder me on the other path? Anyone should answer.
The carcasses and wreckage of what looks to be a trade caravan, slaughtered perhaps two or three days ago, baking in the sun. You fancy that you hear ragged breathing from amidst the bodies.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
No; they ignite under the sun. Flames in the shapes of men grasp at you from all directions and the hairs on your skin writhe and turn away.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Winged people armed with cruel swords of iron, bound by long chains to something above the cloud layer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Your dagger finds its mark and deeply pierces the demon's tough skin and flesh, and in an instant the creature is dead.

• Locked thread