Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

ibntumart posted:

What do I not notice hiding nearby until I turn away from the altar? Anyone may answer.

It seems the bloody altar has attracted one of the beasts roaming these lands. It watches you carefully with a multitude of eyes, its body a mass of writhing tendrils surrounding a gaping maw.

As it approaches slowly, curiously, the sound of children's laughter swells up to an unbearable volume. It extends a probing tendril.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
No, as soon as you start running their piercing eyes see you and they shriek as they descend upon you.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

ibntumart posted:

Who or what do I see keeping watch over the path out of the Jaggedlands? Anyone may answer.

On a nearby rise you spot a shrine to the torture devil. A huge effigy is burning, no doubt slowly roasting their unfortunate captives. You see the tell-tale glint of glass lenses.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
The old men turn around and give chase. They move with unnatural ease and speed, especially for old men. A first glimpse behind your back shows some of them running on all four limbs. A second glance reveals only fangs and claws, hot on your heels.

• Locked thread