Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Bonzo posted:

You know the guy in Spinal Tap with the amp that goes to 11? He's to married Jamie Lee Curtis who they say was borth with both a vagina and cock. Anyway, he plays a guy who has 6 fingers on one hand.

So, you're saying that his fingers go to 11, too?

Ruggan posted:

it's a bad movie that people like because of nostalgia. Like the Neverending story. You're bound to hate it

Absolutely and completely wrong, dickweed. It is an amazing film, as it was when I saw it for the first time at a sneak preview before it was released. Nostalgia has nothing to do with it. However, when I show it to my film club, I do have to explain to my students that the video game at the beginning was the absolute state of the art at the time the film was made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread