Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

When someone blocked my driveway in England a few years ago, I called the local police number (not 999 of course, there was no emergency) and they told me it is the councils responsibility r.e

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q440.htm

I called the council at 7pm and they were of course closed (Think they "work" 10-4pm with 3hrs for lunch). I instead had to get a taxi to my friends place at my cost as I couldnt get my car out the driveway, and when I came back 3hrs later the offending car was gone. I reported the car registration (licence plate) to the local police the next day and they told me that "an inconvenience is not a crime".

On the plus side I got pretty loving drunk instead.

You texans should all move to England and sort this poo poo out.

this is the kind of petty bullshit that happens when people arent allowed to have guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

yogizh posted:

What is ok in Britain as a response ? Serving them expired crumpets ?

muttering darkly under your breath them rolling over and doing nothing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

I don't know man, the owner wasn't even there so all I could have done is shoot out his tyres and poo poo. I did think about getting a friend who has a V8 Range Rover over to drag the loving thing up the road, but then I could be prosecuted for criminal damage.

Sucked tbh. I would have been more angry about it if I hadn't come back with 10+ beers in me.

the threat of being murdered by an enraged homeowner means you dont actually have to shoot anyone. its called deterrence.

same reason we dont have as many random idiots starting fights every friday night.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

Nope, that isn't very British. Houseprices would drop by 20% instantly if the neighbours saw me pissing.

you could have pissed into a cup inside and then poured the cup over the car

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Profondo Rosso posted:

id call u a f*g (dont probate meplz) but thats not allowed in gibbis nowadays.

a fig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Looks like police were having a real gently caress wit Dre day

• Locked thread