Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

quote:

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies said that they arrived at the Malibu home of Andre Young, known as Dr. Dre, on Monday after a motorist called law enforcement claiming Dre had pointed a gun at him. Dre told the deputies that the man had blocked his driveway twice and that he had not made threats for which he was accused, the Los Angeles Times reported.

https://www.rt.com/usa/353411-dr-dre-handcuffed-gun/

Expected him to take out an Uzi and start spitting lines from NWA's gently caress da police. :edi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
His only crime was his incredible blackness.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Looks like police were having a real gently caress wit Dre day

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

This is news in california because it's Dre and a gun was involved but if you block a driveway in texas you're very likely to have the same poo poo happen and the cops will just laugh at the fucker who blocked your driveway while chatting w/ you for a few minutes asking if you wanna ruin his life.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress the police

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I mean god everyone knows brandishing a pistol is fine in the first world state of california

also lol russia today :nsa: hi fsb

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
When someone blocked my driveway in England a few years ago, I called the local police number (not 999 of course, there was no emergency) and they told me it is the councils responsibility r.e

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q440.htm

I called the council at 7pm and they were of course closed (Think they "work" 10-4pm with 3hrs for lunch). I instead had to get a taxi to my friends place at my cost as I couldnt get my car out the driveway, and when I came back 3hrs later the offending car was gone. I reported the car registration (licence plate) to the local police the next day and they told me that "an inconvenience is not a crime".

On the plus side I got pretty loving drunk instead.

You texans should all move to England and sort this poo poo out.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

When someone blocked my driveway in England a few years ago, I called the local police number (not 999 of course, there was no emergency) and they told me it is the councils responsibility r.e

I called the council at 7pm and they were of course closed (Think they "work" 10-4pm with 3hrs for lunch). I instead had to get a taxi to my friends place at my cost as I couldnt get my car out the driveway, and when I came back 3hrs later the offending car was gone. I reported the car registration (licence plate) to the local police the next day and they told me that "an inconvenience is not a crime".

this is the kind of petty bullshit that happens when people arent allowed to have guns

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mange Mite posted:

this is the kind of petty bullshit that happens when people arent allowed to have guns

I don't know man, the owner wasn't even there so all I could have done is shoot out his tyres and poo poo. I did think about getting a friend who has a V8 Range Rover over to drag the loving thing up the road, but then I could be prosecuted for criminal damage.

Sucked tbh. I would have been more angry about it if I hadn't come back with 10+ beers in me.

spud fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jul 27, 2016

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

spud posted:

I don't know man, the owner wasn't even there so all I could do is shoot out his tyres and poo poo. I did think about getting a friend who has a V8 Range Rover over to drag the loving thing up the road, but then I could be prosecuted for criminal damage.

Sucked tbh. I would have been more angry about it if I hadn't come back with 10+ beers in me.

did you at least piss all over the car?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jackyl posted:

did you at least piss all over the car?

Nope, that isn't very British. Houseprices would drop by 20% instantly if the neighbours saw me pissing.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015

spud posted:

Nope, that isn't very British. Houseprices would drop by 20% instantly if the neighbours saw me pissing.

What is ok in Britain as a response ? Serving them expired crumpets ?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

yogizh posted:

Beating his bonnet with the branch of a tree while swearing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

yogizh posted:

muttering darkly under your breath them rolling over and doing nothing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

I don't know man, the owner wasn't even there so all I could have done is shoot out his tyres and poo poo. I did think about getting a friend who has a V8 Range Rover over to drag the loving thing up the road, but then I could be prosecuted for criminal damage.

the threat of being murdered by an enraged homeowner means you dont actually have to shoot anyone. its called deterrence.

same reason we dont have as many random idiots starting fights every friday night.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

yogizh posted:

You need to spit on your nemesis, that's accepted, but will make headlines.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

yogizh posted:

Colonizing his country and setting into motion centuries of ethnic strife.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

you could have pissed into a cup inside and then poured the cup over the car

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015

notZaar posted:

Too real :v:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

lol tha gently caress in the USA you could have that car towed in 30 mins or less at no expense to you

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

spud posted:

Look all's I'm saying is there's an unmistakable message that's sent when you return to your car to find it so riddled with bullet holes that there is now more holes than metal left.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Dre once asked what we thought had happened to his guns, if we thought he'd sold them all.

I assert that he has, and it's now semi-safe to forget about Dre.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cause every time I write a rhyme, these people think it's a crime
to tell em what's on my mind - I guess I'm a CRIMINAL

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

notZaar posted:

I can't do this as I am not a Lord and most countries hate us anyway...you get one chance to gently caress someone over, they get wise after that!!

Mange Mite posted:

you could have pissed into a cup inside and then poured the cup over the car

I didn't think of that at all. Maybe I'm too nice? Also it would have my DNA and they would take that as evidence.

BarkingSquirrel posted:

Look all's I'm saying is there's an unmistakable message that's sent when you return to your car to find it so riddled with bullet holes that there is now more holes than metal left.

This is true. I stayed in a Motel once in Kentucky and the headboard on the bed had bullet holes in it. Explained why it was $20 a night.

The_end
May 17, 2014
4 wheel drive and some tow straps will fix the driveway blockers.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Moridin920 posted:

lol tha gently caress in the USA you could have that car towed in 30 mins or less at no expense to you

it's just a government handout to Big Tow

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress that. if it was HIS driveway, it's HIS right to point a gun at a trespasser. he shouldve citizen-arrested him back, and delivered some street justice.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got 99 problems but the police aint one.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Is Dr. Dre even allowed to own a firearm? I feel like he's got a felony conviction or two in there

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

walgreenslatino posted:

Is Dr. Dre even allowed to own a firearm? I feel like he's got a felony conviction or two in there

i don't think he's even a real dr.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

hemophilia posted:

This is news in california because it's Dre and a gun was involved but if you block a driveway in texas you're very likely to have the same poo poo happen and the cops will just laugh at the fucker who blocked your driveway while chatting w/ you for a few minutes asking if you wanna ruin his life.

God bless texas

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
He was arrested for malpractice

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Ok I'm receiving word that his license may have been revoked, thanks everyone

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
I'm going to forget about this thread.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

post ur favorite songs form chronic 2001 in ohnor of dre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QagknwNl6Q4

EDIT: "HOES FROGOT TO EAT A DICK AND SHUT THE gently caress UP"

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

isn't dre like a billionaire by now

why would he bother with such childish things

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I just wanna let you guys know that I will never forget about Dre.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I got 99 problems but the police aint one.

If you dont have white privledges, I feel bad for you son.

Thought I would add a line.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The lesson to be learned here is that if you get into a disagreement/altercation with a black man immediately call the cops & say they have a gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

• Locked thread