Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
My ancestors are british and I would really like reparations for the 10k I've dropped on a lifetime of orthodontia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Freelance as what?

Coding, data entry, churning out clickbait, etc.

gently caress dude, if you're sitting at your computer all day there's about a thousand ways to monetize that. Amazon's Mechanical Turk is a good example.

Really I don't actually care what you do but loving :laffo: at how you manage to reconcile your complete apathy with looking down on other people

VVVV It's not what they do individually, it's how dangerous the interactions between them can be.

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jul 29, 2016

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Also lol at whoever your doctor is for prescribing 2 opiates, a tricyclic antidepressant and a strong immunosuppresant at the same time

Opiates for back and nerve pain.

Amitriptyline helps nerve pain, relaxes muscles and helps sleep.

The immuno-suppressant is for rheumatoid arthritis

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I was a Combat 18 activist.

Hahaha, no way. Goddamn, I love GBS.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Also lol at whoever your doctor is for prescribing 2 opiates, a tricyclic antidepressant and a strong immunosuppresant at the same time

His doctor wants him dead as bad as everyone else does :ssh:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Captain Yossarian posted:

His doctor wants him dead as bad as everyone else does :ssh:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Mordja posted:

Hahaha, no way. Goddamn, I love GBS.

Its a well known fact on this forum and why the mods keep banning me.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Its a well known fact on this forum and why the mods keep banning me.

Yes, that's why you keep getting banned :rolleyes:

Anyway, my initial point still stands, since you haven't made a single argument against it, and that is: you are perfectly capable of contributing to society in a meaningful way regardless of disability, and the fact that you are willfully allowing yourself to be taken care of by the government instead makes you exactly as bad as the freeloading minority boogeyman you fear so much

So basically yeah, you're the average run-of-the-mill white supremacist. Do you have a chin and/or a neck or does your face sit directly on your shoulders like most white supremacists I've met in person?

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jul 29, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

"If you buy me the new WoW expansion I'll forgive slavery"

40 instances and a http://www.wowhead.com/npc=79966/lost-packmule

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Yes, that's why you keep getting banned :rolleyes:

Anyway, my initial point still stands, since you haven't made a single argument against it, and that is: you are perfectly capable of contributing to society in a meaningful way regardless of disability, and the fact that you are willfully allowing yourself to be taken care of by the government instead makes you exactly as bad as the freeloading minority boogeyman you fear so much

So basically yeah, you're the average run-of-the-mill white supremacist. Do you have a chin and/or a neck or does your face sit directly on your shoulders like most white supremacists I've met in person?

Doctors would not allow me to work even if I found a position.

Also I am not a White supremacist, as supremacy denotes domination over others. I am a White Nationalist and don't want to rule over others, I just want my country back to what it was pre-1950's. A country inhabited and run by Whites with no outside influences.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I got an ancestry.com account and learned that one of my ancestors had 97 slaves in the 1830 census. Is that a lot?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Coding, data entry, churning out clickbait, etc.

gently caress dude, if you're sitting at your computer all day there's about a thousand ways to monetize that. Amazon's Mechanical Turk is a good example.

Really I don't actually care what you do but loving :laffo: at how you manage to reconcile your complete apathy with looking down on other people

VVVV It's not what they do individually, it's how dangerous the interactions between them can be.

I dont have a foggiest idea how to code anything, data entry would be too much strain on my fingers, hands and joints and I dont know what clickbait is.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Doctors would not allow me to work even if I found a position.

Also I am not a White supremacist, as supremacy denotes domination over others. I am a White Nationalist and don't want to rule over others, I just want my country back to what it was pre-1950's. A country inhabited and run by Whites with no outside influences.

Boy, you've just got a whole book of bullshit excuses, don't you? What doctor is going to say "hurr yes TJ sitting at a computer in your apartment and solving math problems is too strenuous for you, just sit bag and slowly get fatter and more slovenly as your opiate addiction consumes you and your neighbors end up calling the police after you've been dead for 3 weeks because of the smell"

Actually, if I was your doctor that's probably exactly what I'd say. TJ I think your doctor is trying to kill you (and I'm ok with it)

Why are white supremacists always the most worthless examples of white people? You never see like John Smith, PhD, active athlete, and white supremacist. It's always Jimbob and his sisterwife, or do-nothing sponges like you who are convinced beyond a doubt that the fact that they are backwards-rear end pieces of poo poo with no value to society is because of some global minority conspiracy

Also hate to break it to you but 1950's UK was a loving cesspool, although that explains why you long for it so

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I dont have a foggiest idea how to code anything, data entry would be too much strain on my fingers, hands and joints and I dont know what clickbait is.

So learn, retard. My friend's 5-year-old can code Python. Every excuse you make literally reads as "but it's haaaaaard" Stop being such a loving baby. Your white supremacist friends would be ashamed of you.

I mean you being completely uneducated in anything but whatever manual labor field you broke your body doing makes total sense, but still. It's not that hard.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I was a Combat 18 activist in the early to mid 90's when I was physically fit.

lol yes, truly these individuals are shining examples of the genetic superiority of the white race

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

So learn, retard. My friend's 5-year-old can code Python. Every excuse you make literally reads as "but it's haaaaaard" Stop being such a loving baby. Your white supremacist friends would be ashamed of you.

I mean you being completely uneducated in anything but whatever manual labor field you broke your body doing makes total sense, but still. It's not that hard.

Manual labour lol. I was a solicitor for 14 years and also I was a TV Licence enforcement officer for about 18 months. These are the two only jobs I gave ever had before being completely disabled.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im the honky tonk man

im cool

im cocky

and im bad

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Manual labour lol. I was a solicitor for 14 years and also I was a TV Licence enforcement officer for about 18 months. These are the two only jobs I gave ever had before being completely disabled.

Wow, even before your body broke on you you contributed nothing to society.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

lol yes, truly these individuals are shining examples of the genetic superiority of the white race

Charlie Sargent was an MI5 snitch and I hate that fat pig. And if I remember correctly, we put up Harold Covington in a safehouse in East London.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Wow, even before your body broke on you you contributed nothing to society.

I was a legal aid solicitor helping disadvantaged and vulnerable people who could not afford legal representation you oval office not an ambulance chaser or whatever you think.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Charlie Sargent was an MI5 snitch and I hate that fat pig. And if I remember correctly, we put up Harold Covington in a safehouse in East London.

also :laffo: at "we"

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I was a legal aid solicitor helping disadvantaged and vulnerable people who could not afford legal representation you oval office not an ambulance chaser or whatever.

helping bail your neo-nazi overlords out of jail because they can't pay legal fees because they're also worthless shitstains on the bottom of humanity's shoe doesn't count as "disadvantaged and vulnerable" you loving nonce

Tramadol Junkie everybody, the neo-nazi with a heart of gold

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

helping bail your neo-nazi overlords out of jail because they can't pay legal fees because they're also worthless shitstains on the bottom of humanity's shoe doesn't count as "disadvantaged and vulnerable" you loving nonce

I worked with people with mainly employment and financial problems, mostly disabled people like myself you numpty

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

They're British, you have to assume that's as good as they look TBH

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Their British, you have to assume that's as good as they look TBH

No, Charlie Sargent is British. The dude with the beard is Harold Covington, is an American.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Tramadol Junkie posted:

No, Charlie Sargent is British. The dude with the beard is Harold Covington, is an American.

Gross, sorry British man, for exporting that

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I worked with people with mainly employment and financial problems, mostly disabled people like myself you numpty

But not black people with employment and financial problems, right? Because they brought that on themselves and totally deserve it!

I'm glad your old job gave you delusions of humanity but nobody has ever used the words "white supremacist" and "generally a good guy" as descriptors of the same person except maybe Donald Trump with his hardon for David Duke

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They are both former leaders of a neo-nazi organization, AKA a bunch of bellends like you looked at them and thought "yep, these guys look like they know what they're talking about"

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

But not black people with employment and financial problems, right? Because they brought that on themselves and totally deserve it!

I'm glad your old job gave you delusions of humanity but nobody has ever used the words "white supremacist" and "generally a good guy" as descriptors of the same person except maybe Donald Trump with his hardon for David Duke

Of course not, I only helped White British people. I couldn't go against my values and help the enemy.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

jackyl posted:

I was going to make an offer to suck my drat balls

centuries on and whites still trying to feed slave's descendants weird and unwanted cuts of the hog

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Of course not, I only helped White British people. I couldn't go against my values and help the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmd0100T9g

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

And how is this funny to you?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Gross, sorry British man, for exporting that

He's actually a good bloke.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

And how is this funny to you?

Because you're extolling the virtues of your previous job like it somehow makes you a human being and not a racist, hate-filled sack of sad? You're loving delusional m8. If you have to quantify your humanity with "I was helping people," it cancels itself out if the 2nd half of that thought is "but only if they were white." You loving tube.

Also for those not in the know: a TV License Enforcement Officer is basically on par with Mall Security Guard as far as having any actual power or legal rights. Their job is literally to knock on your door and ask you to pay your cable bill, they work for a non-government organization and if you tell them to gently caress off and not come back they legally have to obey or you can sue them for trespassing :laugh:

e: I also just thought about it, but the sheer amount of opiates and other medications you're taking have probably turned your brain into cotton candy, in which case I apologize for making fun of a clinically mentally disabled person this whole time :ohdear:

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jul 29, 2016

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Because you're extolling the virtues of your previous job like it somehow makes you a human being and not a racist, hate-filled sack of sad? You're loving delusional m8. If you have to quantify your humanity with "I was helping people," it cancels itself out if the 2nd half of that thought is "but only if they were white." You loving tube.

Also for those not in the know: a TV License Enforcement Officer is basically on par with Mall Security Guard as far as having any actual power or legal rights. Their job is literally to knock on your door and ask you to pay your cable bill, they work for a non-government organization and if you tell them to gently caress off and not come back they legally have to obey or you can sue them for trespassing :laugh:

e: I also just thought about it, but the sheer amount of opiates and other medications you're taking have probably turned your brain into cotton candy, in which case I apologize for making fun of a clinically mentally disabled person this whole time :ohdear:

I am not mentally disabled you spanner, everything is all right in my noggin. I am physically disabled.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I totally didn't expect this to be a british thread.

Just to clear a few points up on the American end the argument is not that society should give reparations to descendants of slaves for what was done by slaveholders to the slaves directly but that reparations are due because of the unequal society that has been created today as a result of that history (a black person does not currently have equal opportunity in society even before they've made any choices for themselves).

I'm not an expert on the subject but from my understanding I think that conceptually negates all the counterarguments of "well I am not responsible for the actions of my ancestors". It's not about what was done it's about the privilege that is currently being reaped, at least in a statistical sense.

EDIT: TLDR I think reparations are about reversing white privilege not white guilt

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I am not mentally disabled you spanner, everything is all right in my noggin. I am physically disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAW1UQfhMU4&t=9s

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

No.

I dont understand your fascination with mental disabilities? Although it is widespread as 90% of Muslims and most blacks are mentally retarded due to inbreeding and genetics based on IQ levels. Maybe you should get some Muslims friends.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm white but currently I am not a millionaire and feeling awful guilty about that. Please give.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

No.

I dont understand your fascination with mental disabilities? Although it is widespread as 90% of Muslims and most blacks are mentally retarded due to inbreeding and genetics based on IQ levels. Maybe you should get some Muslims friends.

Really my fascination is with trying to come up with an explanation for how somebody as hosed in the head and delusional as you can exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Really my fascination is with trying to come up with an explanation for how somebody as hosed in the head and delusional as you can exist

hosed in the head? I didn't mow down 84 people in a truck or shoot 89 at the Bataclan theatre. I am peaceful unlike you know who.

• Locked thread