Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

shoophobo posted:

why do people put their hazards on when it rains?
they don't put on their headlights. just hazards.

is it just something the fuckmans here in the south do?
wtf

The gently caress is this wet poo poo all over the road? Better drive faster so I can get out of it sooner! :texas:

I'm the old granny driving 10 mph in the center lane, blazed as gently caress and laughing at the dork trapped behind me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
When the person following me for 3 Minutes gets fed up and goes around to pass, I get choked up and turn on slipknot at full blast while crying silently.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

poisonpill posted:

Whats the deal with people from behind pulling up next to your car on the next highway lane over and peering over at you?

This is what happens when you are too pretty.

Turn your hazards on and stick to the right hand lane.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I love the people that swerve between lanes who will pop their turn signal for a quick blink when they've already moved over, and are getting ready to do it again.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Gotta go fast.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Beef Turret posted:

I can't wait until it's necessary to drive self-driving cars for the lower insurance fees/taxes/stigma until it becomes just straight up mandatory

The cars automatically activate the hazards in traffic and then slide you into the right hand lane, going a perfect 55 in the 55 lane.

Road rage will go up astronomically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I hope every "I'm king of the road" type gets sideswiped by a fat soccer mom in her white SUV at the same moment she turns to backhand her fat child.

• Locked thread