Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a guy put his 4ways on even though i was keeping like 4 carlengths away just because i drove up to him fast

is putting your 4 ways on a a well known car code for gently caress off or "i dont know what im doing please leave me alone"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
while you're playing pokemon go and eating well-done steak with ketchup, delivering hawaiian pizzas?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
no you arent supposed to put your 4 ways on if you are moving, they are to indicate that your vehicle is not moving and is a hazard

hope this helps all the assholes out there

also dont tailgate its rude

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have 4 cars

im lying
edit: about having 4 cars. i have one car i like to drive

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
like hazard lights arent your little police siren for you to virtue signal with

neither are your high beams or your horn

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
was the other driver a millenial, OP

*takes a chomp*
Sep 4, 2006
I've never heard hazards lights be called a 4 way. Did you guys learn to drive in a model T or something?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

paul_soccer10 posted:

a guy put his 4ways on even though i was keeping like 4 carlengths away just because i drove up to him fast

is putting your 4 ways on a a well known car code for gently caress off or "i dont know what im doing please leave me alone"

No Idea what 4 ways are. I like your AV though.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
get out of the left lane or i will pass u on the right at 100mph because gently caress u thats why

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Mariana Horchata posted:

get out of the left lane or i will pass u on the right at 100mph because gently caress u thats why

:agreed:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

while you're playing pokemon go and eating well-done steak with ketchup, delivering hawaiian pizzas?

*implodes*

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if you cant flip the bird and drive like an rear end in a top hat at the same time you shouldnt be on the road

hazard lights are for emergencies!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If some dickweed is tailing me in the fast lane, and I am already driving faster than the speed of traffic, I put my left turn signal on and just keep going.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

If some dickweed is tailing me in the fast lane, and I am already driving faster than the speed of traffic, I put my left turn signal on and just keep going.

i like you

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

FUCKIN TRIGGERED

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Waltzing Along posted:

if you arent ready to throw down you shouldnt be out there

rubbin is racin

RIP Dale Jr

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Waltzing Along posted:

Thank you, brave vigilante, for policing the roads and keeping our citizens safe!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i went to high school with dale jrs niece

she hosed for snacks at lunch

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

I call them emergency blinkers. It sounds like what a child would call them now that I think about it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

be a confident, composed driver. turn signals only signal weakness and insecurity on the highways.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

be a confident, composed driver. turn signals only signal weakness and insecurity on the highways.

New Jersey: this, but unironically

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

poopnanners posted:

Thank you, brave vigilante, for policing the roads and keeping our citizens safe!

You're welcome. I always drive in the fast lane so I only have idiots coming from one side rather than both.

And I never tailgate. I keep extra cars distance between me and whoever is in front. If some retard wants to endanger everyone on the road, they can do it behind me.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Waltzing Along posted:

You're welcome. I always drive in the fast lane so I only have idiots coming from one side rather than both.

And I never tailgate. I keep extra cars distance between me and whoever is in front. If some retard wants to endanger everyone on the road, they can do it behind me.

People might tailgate you less if you move out of the passing lane. I like to keep a 128 oz big gulp in the car that I use as an oil slick.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
That 2002 Camry is gonna be put down soon, let the lil feller have some time in the left lane

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waltzing Along posted:

alright i will

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
i like the morons that go weaving in and out of traffic through a 35 zone trying to go 55mph and getting stopped at every light like everyone else.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

my car is hosed up and lovely & i have a loose attachment to my own life so tailgate me at your own peril because i will brake check you then speed up to prevent your pass if you manage to avoid the wreck you will be found at fault for.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
why do people put their hazards on when it rains?
they don't put on their headlights. just hazards.

is it just something the fuckmans here in the south do?
wtf

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

GET MY BELT SON posted:

i went to high school with dale jrs niece

she hosed for snacks at lunch

I also did that. I'm a big beautiful male

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I like when people blow by me on the highway because they trigger all the speed traps before I get there.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

darkhand posted:

i like the morons that go weaving in and out of traffic through a 35 zone trying to go 55mph and getting stopped at every light like everyone else.

I had some dipshit the other day get impatient I wasn't going as much over the speed limit as he liked in a 35 and blow past me then weave around in traffic like an rear end in a top hat

and then I saw him take a u-turn at the next light and go the opposite direction because he apparently missed his turn :laffo:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
People controlling multi ton vehicles need to be studied. For the betterment of mankind.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I drive everywhere with hazards on so i am covered for turning in all directions

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

reallivedinosaur posted:

no you arent supposed to put your 4 ways on if you are moving, they are to indicate that your vehicle is not moving and is a hazard

hope this helps all the assholes out there

also dont tailgate its rude

Idk, I like to use it if the rain starts to fall very hard and I start to be at risk of hydroplaning if I don't significantly reduce my speed. :shrug:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

shoophobo posted:

why do people put their hazards on when it rains?
they don't put on their headlights. just hazards.

is it just something the fuckmans here in the south do?
wtf

The gently caress is this wet poo poo all over the road? Better drive faster so I can get out of it sooner! :texas:

I'm the old granny driving 10 mph in the center lane, blazed as gently caress and laughing at the dork trapped behind me.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
people driving slow in the fast lane trigger me :argh:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fanatic posted:

people driving slow in the fast lane trigger me :argh:

I drive really slow, in the ultra-fast lane, While people behind me are going insane. I'm an asshoooooooooooooooooooole!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I drive the speed limit, while ironically blasting Eagles "Life in the fastlane" :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I follow all the rules of the road

• Locked thread