Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If some dickweed is tailing me in the fast lane, and I am already driving faster than the speed of traffic, I put my left turn signal on and just keep going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

poopnanners posted:

Thank you, brave vigilante, for policing the roads and keeping our citizens safe!

You're welcome. I always drive in the fast lane so I only have idiots coming from one side rather than both.

And I never tailgate. I keep extra cars distance between me and whoever is in front. If some retard wants to endanger everyone on the road, they can do it behind me.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

VendaGoat posted:

I drive really slow, in the ultra-fast lane, While people behind me are going insane. I'm an asshoooooooooooooooooooole!

I pull into the lane next to you and match speed.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

William Stoner posted:

Following the 3 second rule is important.

What do you all think of this guys strategy for traffic? I think he is a saint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHPXUokcblU

This is actually how I drive if there is traffic. People constantly move in front of me and I just adjust and continue on with the same stopping distance.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Sheep-Goats posted:

You drive like a paralytic mong.

I will compress all my farts into a solid, freeze them, then gently caress your eyesockets with the frozen fart dildo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'll blow a hurricane of poo poo out my window if you drive with your blinkers on or tailgate me.

• Locked thread