Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
while you're playing pokemon go and eating well-done steak with ketchup, delivering hawaiian pizzas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
was the other driver a millenial, OP

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

darkhand posted:

i like the morons that go weaving in and out of traffic through a 35 zone trying to go 55mph and getting stopped at every light like everyone else.

I had some dipshit the other day get impatient I wasn't going as much over the speed limit as he liked in a 35 and blow past me then weave around in traffic like an rear end in a top hat

and then I saw him take a u-turn at the next light and go the opposite direction because he apparently missed his turn :laffo:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

shoophobo posted:

Holy poo poo you fuckmen. The hazard lights are to tell other drivers you are a hazard or need assistance.
When it rains turn your headlights on, they are more visible then hazards and they also turn your taillights on a dim setting, making it easier for those behind you to gage distance. Also your turn signals can actually be used. (Unless you're one of those people who doesn't use turn signals, then double gently caress you)

If you want to thank another driver just wave.

Christ no wonder people die driving sober.

I don't think they were being serious

I mean, nobody could be that rock loving stupid

our schools cannot have failed us that badly

right? please

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

You aren't hurting anybody yet but statistically your aberrant behavior is a net negative and does hurt people. Hence it being illegal in your state and many others. I'm not going to be able to convince you you're wrong since A) you're obviously impaired to have come to the "hazards in a hurricane" conclusion you have, B) you're probably operating from a poor baseline due to Florida residency to begin with and C) your wandering and inconsistent justifications for what it obviously the kind of behavior we'd expect from a drunk fourteen year old at a roller rink rather than an adult person.

:thurman:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'm pretty sure my main reasons were that it's bad, dumb, and dangerous and that that's why it's illegal. That a mass of our nations dimmest bulbs have all stared copying their Idiot King in their habits isn't really a good reason to keep doing it.

we truly are in year 0 of the idiocracy timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

uh that's the point duder idk how you got 'hazards are for my benefit' out of that post

so thus if you use them during heavy weather you're a dumbass because you make it way harder for everyone else while thinking 'this improves my car's visibility'

and it's hilarious that googling 'hazards in heavy weather' immediately brings up FL news stories about LEOs asking people to not loving do that

and MB's subnormal floridian rear end silently slinks out of the thread

• Locked thread