Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

caligulamprey posted:

RIP Harris Wittels.

Our tour guide through the Cosmos!

...Sorry...

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I just found out that Phish will be performing in my city (for the first time ever?) in October, and if tickets aren't sold out, me and my girlfriend will go.

I'm not really an avid listener, but I've enjoyed A Live One, Big Cyprus, Madison Square '95 and Big Island tour. Any good modern shows (or even some good classics?) on Spotify I can listen to that will get me more prepared?

I've never seen them before, so this is very exciting.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My Phish first Phish show is tonight, doors open at 7PM. Going with my girlfriend and best friend, and I'm excited.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
This is the setlist from my first Phish show:

Set 1: Kill Devil Falls > The Moma Dance > Back on the Train, Undermind, Nellie Kane, Stash, Petrichor, Mike's Song > Bouncing Around the Room, Weekapaug Groove

Set 2: Crosseyed and Painless > Steam > Piper > Wingsuit, Sparkle > The Wedge, Wading in the Velvet Sea > Run Like an Antelope

Encore: The Ballad of Curtis Loew, Character Zero

We got Curtis Loew for an encore since we're the hometown of Lynyrd Skynyrd. It was an awesome show, with Crosseyed and Painless > Steam > Piper hitting some exceptionally beautiful moments. I got to hear Kill Devil Falls, Stash, Bouncing Aroung The Room, but I would have liked to hear Wolfman's Brother. A lot of people around me were hoping for a Tweezer, which never came. I got to hear an amazing version of Stash, which was my gateway song into liking the band, so that was excellent, and the best song of the night.

It was a great show, and I'd see them again. It was a full house, so hopefully they enjoyed the venue and will come back.

• Locked thread