Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Last night was pretty drat good, most of the festival is a free webcast if you didn't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Billy Breathes, Lawn Boy, Rift, and Picture of Nectar I feel are all pretty strong start to finish. Big Boat is ok, I think eventually though we're going to notice a strong live presence with a decent number of the tracks (Blaze On, NMNML, Home, Waking Up Dead, More, Always Wanted It This Way...apparently Mercury was recorded and got cut by Bob Ezrin).

I scored two nights of the NYE run through the lottery, and got shutout for 12/31 on Ticketmaster in like zero seconds. Last year's run was pretty drat good and I seriously regret not going.

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Tweezer Reprise posted:

Llama is about the only song where the studio version is undoubtedly better than most (all?) live versions. no NYE for me, unfortunately, at least i got $200 to burn now

I'm a huge fan of reggae llama after hearing it at The Mann this summer. But yeah, the studio version is sweet. I feel like Billy Breathes never really reaches what the studio sounds like. That's on some other level.

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
NYE was pretty awesome...The whole run was pretty fun. Not sure if I buy the rumors of the summer residency. I live in NYC and I'm not sure if I'd really like it.

• Locked thread