Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I saw phish this summer and they were pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
They have no trouble selling out halloweens and NYE runs, I don't know why they wouldn't sell out a special one-off in North America. Mexico obviously did well enough last year that they're going back.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I hope the new album is called rear end handed

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Franchescanado posted:

I just found out that Phish will be performing in my city (for the first time ever?) in October, and if tickets aren't sold out, me and my girlfriend will go.

I'm not really an avid listener, but I've enjoyed A Live One, Big Cyprus, Madison Square '95 and Big Island tour. Any good modern shows (or even some good classics?) on Spotify I can listen to that will get me more prepared?

I've never seen them before, so this is very exciting.

This summer run got pretty good marks from most people after the first few shows. I saw them on July 8th and it was very good I thought. From that show on word was they got on a roll.

I don't know if any of that is on spotify though. People liked Magnaball a few years ago.

BigFactory fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Sep 13, 2016

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

LordPants posted:

Starting to go through the 98 shows, man I am legit surprised how good some of these Aud recordings are.

You're surprised that rich kids with dat decks and pro quality mics could make good sounding tapes?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I listen to billy breathes every once in a while. I think that one kinda nails it.

Fuego isn't that good IMO. I was excited to see what bob ezrin could do with them but it's nothing great. I like waiting all night though.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Undermind is a remarkably good album given the material. Round room is the opposite.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I kinda like Mercury, I wonder why it didn't make the album.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
That's pretty bad through Starman at least. Moonage daydream was alright. And the strings and backup singers are nice. They kinda took all of the balls out of the music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Like a billy Joel-style residency?

• Locked thread