Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

hth posted:

i refuse to find out who greeky mcgreeknamapopalis is

all i know is that he's a dangerous human being, could quite possibly the most dangerous human being in all of america (esp if he was HIV +)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I just read up on who he is and I still don't know who he is

It's OK. i still don't know what AMA means.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

The Dregs posted:

It's OK. i still don't know what AMA means.

"Against most aliens"

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Wow this is pretty pathetic. I can't wait for hillary to effortlessly do something even more suspect and pathetic.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Macasaurus posted:

reddit would be better if everyone had cool avatars, like a dog eatin a breadstick

:eyepop:

I thought it was a hot dog!!!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Listen here you bitch OP

I Don't go to Reddit for SA updates and I certainly don't want Reddit updates on SA

loving Reddit garbage who cares, why don't you update us on important poo poo like fyad

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

emoji posted:

No it's not. It's much easier than megathreads.
no one on reddit actually reads posts on reddit. it's a gigantic hugbox for ultra-nerds.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Prettz posted:

no one on reddit actually reads posts on reddit. it's a gigantic hugbox for ultra-nerds.

Why am I wasting time here then? Reddit here I come!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Doc Friday posted:

"Against most aliens"

And that was the moment I realized I was voting Republican for the rest of my days.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I hate Trump. I hate Reddit. I hate /pol/. I hate the 'Alt Right'. I hate all of it.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ape Fist posted:

I hate Trump. I hate Reddit. I hate /pol/. I hate the 'Alt Right'. I hate all of it.

Same but i hate democrats more rn

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Mierenneuker posted:

I am glad they gave Trump a safe space to answer questions before he became bored again and did something else.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Why don't any big names do AMAs on 4chan or 8chan? Is this reddit paying these guys?

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

because no one should read 4chan or 8 chan and as your next president i will make congress delete these from the internet

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Hillary should do one in DnD, imho.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I go to reddit to scope amateur boobs, guess Im a piece of poo poo.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I know your vile American race have this bizarre, fetish-like idea of "free speech", but noone outside your failed states believe you actually carry it out beyond admiring yourself in the mirror.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
please keep us updated on the latest reddit news.

they are after all the front page of the internet and champions of free speech

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Trump and Reddit should just go have buttsex like they wanna. Also Yeah he's totally loving his daughter.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I know your vile American race have this bizarre, fetish-like idea of "free speech", but noone outside your failed states believe you actually carry it out beyond admiring yourself in the mirror.

Listen you communist, as a god-fearing patriotic white American I'll have you know that my country gives me and multinational megacorporations equal rights to contribute millions of dollars to politicians. What more do you want? Maybe we should be like you cheese eaters and have cameras on every street corner. Oh lah de dah look at me I'm driving a lorry instead of a truck and I have to show picture ID to buy screwdrivers.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

mrwuss posted:

because no one should read 4chan or 8 chan and as your next president i will make congress delete these from the internet

You got my vote.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Don Tacorleone posted:

Listen here you bitch OP

I Don't go to Reddit for SA updates and I certainly don't want Reddit updates on SA

loving Reddit garbage who cares, why don't you update us on important poo poo like fyad

Prettz posted:

no one on FYAD actually reads posts on FYAD. it's a gigantic hugbox for ultra-nerds.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

mrwuss posted:

Someone should ask Bill Gates about this 4chan thing.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I have to know what Cinema Discusso is doing RIGHT THIS MINUTE but I'm damned if I'm gonna click three times and then read it myself. I demand that somebody makes a topic about it.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Prettz posted:

That's this site. Reddit is an extremely mainstream website. Traditional news articles no longer need to explain what it is when citing it. It's for normies.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Reddit is good and 95% of people here use it daily. It's about topics and they designed it such that usernames are skimmed over which is why they won't ever have avatars. This site is not about topics. It's about posting personas. They're different websites for different purposes.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
thanks for clearing that up

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
it has 150 million unique users a month. its mainstream

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

This is the America we will live in if we elect the God-King Donald Trump!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

its comforting to know that no matter how pathetic I am, at least I don't spend my days posting in a trump circlejerk on reddit

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

I have to know what Cinema Discusso is doing RIGHT THIS MINUTE but I'm damned if I'm gonna click three times and then read it myself. I demand that somebody makes a topic about it.

Imagine a hipster punching themselves in the face for all eternity

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

emoji posted:

Reddit is good and 95% of people here use it daily. It's about topics and they designed it such that usernames are skimmed over which is why they won't ever have avatars. This site is not about topics. It's about posting personas. They're different websites for different purposes.

Oh boy posting personas I sure can differentiate between the sea of mentally ill alcoholic snowflakes

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

said Mr. Sadbrains

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

lmao at how not mad germ store is

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

William Stoner posted:

Reddit still has users?

LOL at SA users still trying to think SA is still in its prime and glory years.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

why dont you go to reddits if you like it so much :smug:

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Oh I do. It is possible to read more than one website on the internet. :smug:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

ThaGrandCow posted:

Oh I do. It is possible to read more than one website on the internet. :smug:

Lies.

There is only one website at a time allowed ever.

I read it on Usenet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha yeah right

• Locked thread