Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Does anyone need to just talk? Get something off your chest maybe? I'm here for you :) this is a no judgement zone so whatever you need to say just go ahead and say it and I'll lend an ear and give you the best advice I can based on my knowledge and experiences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello poster Shaquin! How are you today?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

email me

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I honestly don't understand "triggering" outside of a legitimate PTSD scenario - I currently believe it is a made up thing. Please explain so I can understand, and thank you.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

The Pony Incident posted:

Hello poster Shaquin! How are you today?

had a weight lifted thats been hanging on me for a time actually not worth the details but truckin' good

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I honestly don't understand "triggering" outside of a legitimate PTSD scenario - I currently believe it is a made up thing. Please explain so I can understand, and thank you.

my "trigger warning" is that I will pull the trigger on my gun if you ever come near my family or my seven beautiful daughters

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i have no mouth and i must scream

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
cum at me bro

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Shaquin posted:

had a weight lifted thats been hanging on me for a time actually not worth the details but truckin' good

you hsouldn't have been walking around with a dumbbell for a necklass then!! :) he hehe but in all honestly i'm glad to hear it man keep up the good fight

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I do.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hi I just got home from work and I can't find any weed

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Profondo Rosso posted:

i have no mouth and i must scream

what if it was a cyborg doggo, then it would be like "i have no mouth but i must bark!!!" I hope that joke cheered you up

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

Check under the floorboard in the clubhouse

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Celluloid Sam posted:

maybe you should get a job at the WEED store then!!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

hosed up if true

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No thanks op I have a girlfriend and Alcoholism Crew to talk to about my life

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

what do you want to talk about nigmaetcetera? I'm all ears friend :)

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

i'm going to take a nap but if anyone needs to talk just go ahead and i will respond to it all once I wake up, just remember that I love you!

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Man it's hard to go when someone's in the stall next to mine no matter how bad I've got to poop

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

i'm going to take a nap but if anyone needs to talk just go ahead and i will respond to it all once I wake up, just remember that I love you!

Quick, he's sleeping, grab the daughters.

Dibbs on any redheads because this kidnapping was MY IDEA.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

what do you want to talk about nigmaetcetera? I'm all ears friend :)

I just feel like it's absurd to say anything, and that absurdi5y needs an explanation. As explicit as possible preferably. I mean we're all made of meat s o whatevs, but deep down we all know &****& is God

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I have been going through drug withdrawals this week but today feels okay and i finally got some sleep and tonight i am going to see Star Trek

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Okay everyone don't worry I found some weed

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

Okay everyone don't worry I found some weed

The floor boards, right?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a skinny kid named jesse it's sort of like floorboards so sure

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'd like to talk about Battlebots. This season has been the best I've ever seen but I have this gnawing suspicion that the match-ups are rigged. It would destroy me to know it's crooked but I just can't shake this feeling.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

had a kindergartner ever fought a Batley bot

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Could a battlebot beat up 20 5 year olds?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Could a battlebot beat up 20 5 year olds?

The best part of that scenario for the battlebot? That there are 20 of the 5 year olds.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

The best part of that scenario for the battlebot? That there are 20 of the 5 year olds.

what are you getting at here

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That battlebots lust for young flesh.

Adult Illiteracy
Oct 10, 2012
how do i break a psychologica addiction to weed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adult Illiteracy posted:

how do i break a psychologica addiction to weed

Have you tried taking some LSD

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

Have you tried taking some LSD

fight fire with fire

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Don't think about that phrase while you're tripping though you'll go to some dark places.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm very scared right now. I have to clean the drain in my kitchen sink. I'm terrified of going into that drain.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'm very scared right now. I have to clean the drain in my kitchen sink. I'm terrified of going into that drain.

hey man you don't have to go in any drain you don't want to

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I'll gently caress you in your gay rear end in a top hat OP :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

How are you gponna get small enough to fit into your kitchen drain? :pwn:

• Locked thread