Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

They were both linked from his soundcloud which is where I found him in the first place. Both suspended. Seems really weird to me.

Cool story Hansel.

Hey guys I just got on a mixtape with 29 other people. Come to this thread and suck on my balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Sep 16, 2016

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
id like to hear the song?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I'm no expert (about anything) but couldn't collaborating with a minor have potential trouble with ownership of the finished piece? A minor's ability to make a legal contract is restricted in weird ways.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

lol

alright you win, i suck

Oh my god. Settle down I'm sorry I hurt your feelings with my mean words.

lol no need to cry about it.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Sep 16, 2016

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
that sounds creepier somehow

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Enfield posted:

id like to hear the song?

:same:

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RxpMY0VusU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

AARO posted:

gently caress off I'm not posting his soundcloud after I told you he was 15. Too many GBS pedos.

well at least post your own music

in the mean time this is a low content thread so i'm sharing the most famous goon made music video im aware of, melee beats, miss you bud come back to the forum G B S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_-6YxJ_kZI

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's only weird if you ask him to play with your tuba.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

AARO posted:

gently caress off I'm not posting his soundcloud after I told you he was 15. Too many GBS pedos.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

AARO posted:

i meant your song anyway

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

good luck dude

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

hmmm nope

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

let Nickelback be the soft glow of hope that reminds you every day, "if they can do it, anyone can... even me"

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
just think of it being like marty mcfly and doc brown.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

I just threw up like 14 dollars worth of alcohol into the toilet so hard I poo poo my pants because I was laughing at this so hard. I just fuckin' rolled into the bathtub and turned the shower on, fuckin, L.O.L.

jay eff cee dude fuckin lamaow.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
dont gently caress the kid op

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Sep 16, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

your voice has no support.

worse yet, you're all sizzle, no steak.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

This thread is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You are so loving awful at music it's god drat hilarious. I put the link to your poo poo heap on facebook and have been literally laughing my rear end off for the last 45 minutes.

My stomach hurts from lolling and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die from internal bleeding.

lol omg you are unironically terrible.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Nah some of my songs are pretty good. That's what most people have said.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Bananana posted:

your voice has no support.

worse yet, you're all sizzle, no steak.

bitch don't ev n act like sizzle is even present on this track. its never even been within a 30 mile radius of this chumpus

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

AARO posted:

Nah some of my songs are pretty good. That's what most people have said.

i hold my mothers opinion in high esteem too, op

e: yours too

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Iron Prince posted:

bitch don't ev n act like sizzle is even present on this track. its never even been within a 30 mile radius of this chumpus

Iron prince, friend, shut up, clearly his deciding to spend more time having a... whatever the fck that was, anything going on in the video is much more thought and effort than what he put into making quality music, ergo, more sizzle than steak.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OP you should do some goon themed parodies. Everyone loves those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfv1QtZDirY

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Bananana posted:

Iron prince, friend, shut up, clearly his deciding to spend more time having a... whatever the fck that was, anything going on in the video is much more thought and effort than what he put into making quality music, ergo, more sizzle than steak.

i will not shut up, but i will give you due credit for expanding MY drat MIND to a new viewpoint. the video certainly was much more interesting than anything presented in that 'song'" And now i can ssee where you are coming from on that pointe

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Iron Prince posted:

i will not shut up, but i will give you due credit for expanding MY drat MIND to a new viewpoint. the video certainly was much more interesting than anything presented in that 'song'" And now i can ssee where you are coming from on that pointe

I'm glad we could come to an accord.

Now, let us continue heckling this foolish goon

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

nice, i suggest someone covering betty davis eyes with "better days aside"

edit i guess its bette

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
OP is throwing his poo poo keyboard in the trash right now sobbing violently. lol what a god drat failure. you can't even get the internet to pay you a compliment. lol sheila was right when she said you need to devote yourself fully to the book keeping job you have at the local hardware store so hopefully you get promoted to shift manager one day. lol.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Bananana posted:

Now, let us continue heckling this foolish goon

lol tha fuckin idiot goon who got in a 30 track album of songs "inspired by radiohead' is better than this fuckin slapnuts here

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Sep 16, 2016

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
op you are worse than songs "inspired" by radiohead that doesn't even seem possible

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Iron Prince posted:

lol tha fuckin idiot goon who got in a 30 track album of songs "inspired by radiohead' is better than this fuckin slapnuts here

wait... then who is this guy?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

AARO posted:

I can't even begin to imagine how fat you are and how bad you smell. It's incomprehensible.

Ask your mom in the other room what that word means.
:munch:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Facebook Aunt posted:

this is pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

I can't even begin to imagine how fat you are and how bad you smell. It's incomprehensible.

Ask your mom in the other room what that word means.

Look at this guy crack mom jokes like pro. God drat son, you're about as good at talking poo poo as you are at holding a tune or composing a song or producing a song or playing an instrument.

• Locked thread