Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

When I clicked on his facebook and twitter links they were both suspended. It seems like he might be a weird kid.

You might have been able to focus strictly on the music side of things and do like a mentor type of relationship to salvage some sort of creativity in this and make it normal/not creepy but gently caress dude you stalked a 15 year olds facebook and twitter. You're creepy. Sever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

They were both linked from his soundcloud which is where I found him in the first place. Both suspended. Seems really weird to me.

Please stop stalking this child.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not saying OP's music doesn't suck, but he's currently stalking a child on the internet, we should probably be trying to doxx him to report him to the police

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

The OP seemed to hint that we are not as creative as he/she/it/they. Well, I suck at music (although I did play contrabass clarinet in high school). However, I do other creative things that might substitute... One thing I do is carve rubber stamps.

And since this is about music:

How much for the inigo Montoya?

• Locked thread