Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You see, I think collaborating with kids has done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe collaborating with kids has done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were reeeal loving collaborative with kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP: People making jokes about me being a paedophile - haha it's all good yeah I guess the question was a bit weird
OP: People making fun of my music - YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF poo poo YOU FAT FUCKS gently caress YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
They say good art comes from pain. Fully expect to see the OP thanking goons at the next grammy awards.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hitler's dogs are playing fetch in hell.

• Locked thread