Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

One of my songs was recently featured on a mixtape with 30 artists. I really liked one of the other artists and reached out to him asking if I could record vocals over his instrumental tracks. He wrote back and said that sounded great, he wants to make music with me but by the way, he was also only 15 years old. I wouldn't have contacted him if I knew he was 15. But I can't decide if it's bad or not for me to make music with him.

I just wonder if it's creepy for me to be collaborating with a child online. I don't want to come off like a cho-mo. I'm a school teacher so it seems weird to me for me to be interacting with a minor online.

Hahaha.

"Hey guys, I made my way on to a mixtape! There's 29 other people on it! "

I'm passively bragging about my extremely mediocre music non-career by way of disguising it as possible sexual predatoring on the internet. Guys lets go strangle some bunnies and jerk each other off!

What a ding dong. Worst OP to ever live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

gently caress you etc

Fight me dude.

Vocalists are a dime a dozen. You are not a real musician.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

I do all the instruments too. Come at me you loving melting hippo.

lol not well enough apparently. Did you have some problems with some bar chords or some other bullshit so you needed a 15 year old to cover your rear end? haha! omg #owned!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

They were both linked from his soundcloud which is where I found him in the first place. Both suspended. Seems really weird to me.

Cool story Hansel.

Hey guys I just got on a mixtape with 29 other people. Come to this thread and suck on my balls.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

lol

alright you win, i suck

Oh my god. Settle down I'm sorry I hurt your feelings with my mean words.

lol no need to cry about it.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RxpMY0VusU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

I just threw up like 14 dollars worth of alcohol into the toilet so hard I poo poo my pants because I was laughing at this so hard. I just fuckin' rolled into the bathtub and turned the shower on, fuckin, L.O.L.

jay eff cee dude fuckin lamaow.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

This thread is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You are so loving awful at music it's god drat hilarious. I put the link to your poo poo heap on facebook and have been literally laughing my rear end off for the last 45 minutes.

My stomach hurts from lolling and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die from internal bleeding.

lol omg you are unironically terrible.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
OP is throwing his poo poo keyboard in the trash right now sobbing violently. lol what a god drat failure. you can't even get the internet to pay you a compliment. lol sheila was right when she said you need to devote yourself fully to the book keeping job you have at the local hardware store so hopefully you get promoted to shift manager one day. lol.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

I can't even begin to imagine how fat you are and how bad you smell. It's incomprehensible.

Ask your mom in the other room what that word means.

Look at this guy crack mom jokes like pro. God drat son, you're about as good at talking poo poo as you are at holding a tune or composing a song or producing a song or playing an instrument.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

lets see your awesome creations you loving human being

Woaaaaaaah!

I'm just messing with you lol don't cry about it. Haha!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

you have done nothing valuable ever in your life.

I'm so fallen inside from this comment.

"I'm going to go repeat the same loving thing over and over really poorly into some cheap audio mixing software. I really enjoy making GBS threads in peoples ears."

-You, in your new hit auto-biography entitled, "I'm lovely at music and I poo poo piano keys and I like to lick the poo poo off of the keys."

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

You're not funny or original. It's pathetic. This is all you have in life. This dying forum. For 12 years you've been waiting for this. This is your big moment. You're loving pathetic.

Wooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm just playing buddy no need to get emotional! Settle down, take a breather and come back and discuss how you can improve at music in 30 minutes. lol!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Biscuit posted:

realpost:
if this thread was "lol, I will con GBS into listening to music with this one cool thread title" - carry on.
if this thread was a realthread - better haul arse to a country with no extradition treaty.

Everyone with two As at the start of their name is a nonce.

This OP is extremely mad that we picked up on his horse poo poo self promotion. Plus the dude is such a baby that he tried closing the thread.

I'm going to die struggling for breath between laughs with my fat lungs the OP said I have.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

This was honestly the last straw for me. Voted thread 5 directly after reading.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

Post anything original youve ever created.

Tomorrow I'm going to go film myself collecting a garbage bag full of farts so I can match your creative genius online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgKy5E9i_RU

"Duh, I'm the OP. Listen to my hit new single, 'I am a loving ding dong'. lol totally just dropping this info in here even though it has nothing to do with the whole point of my post lol plz buy my god drat terrible 5 dollar cd."

- OP in his new lifetime original movie, "Stupid Idiot Bitch goes to Oily Man With a Boner World."

• Locked thread