Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Camel Pimp posted:

Name him Maria and make this next section VERY confusing.

This one's got my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The updates have been enjoyable as always, take care of what you need to!

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Jack really isn't that bad, he's a little inconvenient compared to the immediate nature of a lot of the other characters but if you plan your battle commands around it then it works out alright. Besides, I think characters that go into auto commands like being beserked or Mowgli's rages still function while Jack is charging. Although I may be misremembering that part.

Either way, Jack's back.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Leavemywife posted:

However, like most threats to your person, the best way to handle this is by lighting their asses on fire.

I love the animation for Fire 2 in this game. I'd use it in preference to other spells a lot just because it *looked* like it was more damaging.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

oldskool posted:

The first time I ever saw Terra's Morph was playing somebody else's save on a rental copy; whatever stat governed how long she stayed Morphed was unbelievably low, to the point where she didn't get a move off before unmorphing. That was the last time I Morphed with her ever...though I don't really use Terra that much v:v:v

I was always under the impression that the time Terra had to be in Morph was how many battles she'd fought in. Build it up and spend it when you need it. Naturally I never used it because I might have needed it later!

Speaking of rental games, before I ever had my own copy I'd rent the game just about every weekend when I could from the video store. Naturally any save I had was usually gone so I'd just start over. There was one time, however, that I noticed a save with unique names. Someone had renamed every character with a derogatory curse word, except for Cyan. He was Mr. T.

RudeCat fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Feb 1, 2017

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

They might not be, but I am.

Love you.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

I always figured it was just as easy as SLimy woRM, or slurm.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Jack, Wendy, & Terra Let's sketch and slice our way to victory!

This was always one of my favorite parts of the game, it's such a fantastic scene. Thanks for taking us on the journey, Leave!

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Hell of an epilogue.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

W-Wendy

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Yeah, I think most of us are just feeling pretty chill. I'm looking forward to the surprise next update!

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Go get Pog!

Take along Remain, Wendy, Jack, and Han.

Loving the LP, this is my favorite Final Fantasy and it's a great trip down memory lane.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, Leave. Enjoy the family.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

I like the shorter updates too.

Seconding Chewie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Team 1: Carl, Lenny, Remain, Wendy

Team A: Terra, Jack, Leave, Setzer

Hope I did that right! (I don't remember all the custom names either :ohdear: )

• Locked thread