Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you do to mess with your pet?
head butt
poke nose
bite them
pet them very strongly
call them silly names for a long time or loudly
wake them up
take excessive photos
trick them (e.g., say "treats" or "car")
have a stare-down
hide their toys
find them in their hidey-spot
other [please specify]
View Results

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
gotta pet them strongly, they need to toughen up :colbert:

EDIT:
I also like to remind my cat that being mean to little kitties is my favorite thing to do, by telling her that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

KomodoWagon posted:

Cat declawer spotted

Considering my cat has all her claws, I'd test this, but mine will immediately climb up on my shoulders any time I pick her up.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thin Privilege posted:

Yours does this too? My cat jumps on my back and just sits or even plops down :catstare: so I walk around the apartment hunched over with him on my back like he's riding a horse. ...On the other hand that may be him messing with me. :catstare: :catstare:

Same on all counts, although she'll get right by my ear and purr with the "tickle whiskers" :negative:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thin Privilege posted:

Mine, when he plops down, always does it backwards so his smelly butt is covering my ponytail. Luckily I can't smell the back of my head.

I'm not sure which is worse, I have a big floof cat, so tail floof in my face would just get stuck in my beard stubble

• Locked thread