Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you do to mess with your pet?
head butt
poke nose
bite them
pet them very strongly
call them silly names for a long time or loudly
wake them up
take excessive photos
trick them (e.g., say "treats" or "car")
have a stare-down
hide their toys
find them in their hidey-spot
other [please specify]
View Results

• Locked thread
Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

KomodoWagon posted:

It's a pretty cool way to get your chest and abdomen ripped up to the point of long-term hospitalization

Just ripped up? You gotta worry about them burrowing in like you like Luke in tauntaun or they are some kind of reverse alien chestburster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

porkswordonboard posted:

I also like to slowly slap them in the face with their fish-on-a-string-with-a-stick toy until they engage. Goddamnit I'm getting all of my $3 worth out of this loving thing! You trash beasts! Stop eating used q-tips instead!!

Ginny would fish q-tips out of the bathroom garbage and leave them chewed up in random places. I stopped putting them in the bathroom trashcan and go all the way to the kitchen can because its a heavy tall metal type with a lid. I've been doing this for 3 months now and she still diligently checks the bathroom trash every day to see if I forgot or got lazy.

• Locked thread