Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i enjoy the bold choice of words, noons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

WaryWarren posted:

i inherited my mom's townhome. the median age in the development is 80.

i get the usual complaints during the summer when the grass starts to turn brown. watering the lawn is the least of my daily concerns and hey, every loving july/august the grass turns brown and comes back in the fall/next spring.

on garbage days, the pickup is around 10AM. normally, i am gone at school when this happens, so i can't retrieve the receptacles immediately. inevitably, one neighbor walks over and wheels them up the two car-length long driveway and slams them into the garage door. i know this because i have been home a few times when this has occurred. this man and his wife are dead ringers for judge and mrs. smails from caddyshack. i imagine him muttering to himself while completing this selfless task, "some people just don't belong!"

since it is the lovely midwest, everyone has sump pumps to deal with heavy soaking rains. i noticed that mine went off a lot in the last year. enter the octogenarian neighbor who laughed when he mentioned to me that his sump pump never worked (12 years) and had it finally fixed. old man dude has a finished basement and isn't even concerned about 5 feet of raw sewage. two fridays ago, we received 4.5 inches of rain in under 2 hours. i go out in my raincoat and boots as it is winding down, to listen to the other two units adjacent to mine for noises coming from their sump pumps. the neighbor on the opposite side of the old man dude is a grandmother who moved back to germany. i saw a servicemaster and carpet cleaning vehicle parked in their driveway a few months ago and thought that they may have flooded because all three of our sump pumps form a network.

all of these people are the king shits of gently caress mountain of this crappy midwestern city. they all gently caress off to the same country club development in florida every september and stay until may. you have tens of millions in the bank and you own a time share in pinellas county. lmfao. you can buy a small house in tuscany or abruzzo for what they pay on that. no class, no dignity, just endless bitching.

dont sign your posts

• Locked thread