Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
my newest neighbors have two pitbulls and I see them walking them all the time and I can't wait to catch one off-leash because I'm gonna immediately shoot it

so either I'm the bad neighbor or they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

People will kill people for shooting their dogs and pitbull owners are even more likely than most I would imagine.

So I guess you would be the dead bad neighbor your neighbor talks about in prison.

no they look like a responsible couple that seems to have their poo poo together, but yeah obv. they might be mentally compromised because they did somehow end up possessing two pitbulls

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Regalingualius posted:

The guy who used to live across our street was pretty good, all told; after his wife died of cancer, though, I guess he just couldn't stand living in there any more. :smith:

So, he ended up moving out, and rented the place out to... Our current neighbors. The rumor I'd heard was that they'd been living in the neighboring town, had snuck their kids into our town's school system (since it's known for being really, really good for public schooling), and suddenly moved into our neighbor's place when they got caught so they wouldn't be kicked out. So things are already off to a great start.

They've got a shitload of kids of all ages living under their roof, in addition to the dogs I mentioned in my last post, so you can probably imagine what the noise situation is like.

Aaaand then it turns out they like ATVs, so they've been clear-cutting a pretty large bit of their woods and chipping it all up early in the morning on the weekends to make their own personal rink. In a residential neighborhood. :suicide:

...I'm almost positive they had to be talked down from chopping down the cherry tree our old neighbor had planted in memory of his wife.

these people sound cool, they care about their kid's educations and have a really fun hobby that they are dedicated to as a family. You should buy an ATV and join in

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
actually don;t buy an ATV buy a dirtbike, ATVs are designed to flip over and break your spine

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

turbomoose posted:

I left some halloween decorations up for like a week after halloween.
Neighbor knocks on my door with a newspaper and is like "do you want this newspaper?"
I was like "sure I guess"
Then my neighbor was like "also can you take down your decorations?"

I mean I guess I left them up a bit long but drat just ask me like an adult. (I was like 24 and the neighbor was like 50s or 60s)

i hope you left them up forever after that

• Locked thread