Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
OOooh I can't help but think of my old neighbor in Paris.

I used to live in this rough-looking but actually sweet neighborhood, just over an old lady with a serious case of "I have nothing going on in my life other than making yours hell".

Everytime I had a party I would leave a message on the staircase so that neighbors would know, show up maybe and so that they'd be cool, and unfailingly the old lady would come up the next morning and be all on my case about the noise. Until that time when I forgot putting up the message and proceeded to have a seriously out of control party. You can probably guess what didn't happen the next morning.

Also yeah, she would accuse me of moving furniture at 3am every so often, and the realtor bothered me a couple of times until they realize she was cray cray.

The weirdest moment was one day when I had a gf who had stayed overnight for the first time. At 5h03am no joke the neighbor starts pounding on my door, and when I open the door with murder in my eyes she's like "The flag haging from your window just fell to the street!". I only answered with a dirty look, because honesty, what do you tell someone that loving crazy, someone with so little to do?

The fun part was coming back to bed swearing like a sailor and falling asleep without hearing the girlfriend ask what was wrong. That must have been so weird from her PoV. Eks dee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread