Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

drunk asian neighbor posted:

My next door neighbor thinks it's perfectly OK to use her pushcart leafblower to blow all her yard waste onto my driveway, covering both my and my wife's cars in dust and debris. Not just "oh I was blowing stuff onto the street and some got on your property" but full-on "I am riding up and down the side of your driveway clearing off the edge of my property directly onto yours."

Problem is, I don't think she actually lives next door, I think she's just the landlord, so I almost never see her except for when she's clearing the lawn. Next time I catch her doing it I'm going to ask her to stop, but the outlook is grim IMO - she very obviously knows what she's doing and I doubt me asking her to stop is going to change anything. I feel like I at least have to make the effort to ask her before I start taking photos and going to the police about it.

Honestly my biggest issue is I don't feel being known around the neighborhood as the guy that got into a shouting match with a 65+ old lady, but I also don't feel like being the pissbitch who gets his cars washed every time the neighbor decides to clear off her yard.

Put up a fence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread