Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

bradzilla posted:

I don't like the people that live in the upper level of the duplex I'm currently living in. They're human loving garbage and we have had nothing but problems with them since they moved in last December. Yesterday I got home from a little vacation. Unpacked my poo poo and noticed that my outdoor thermometer wasn't reporting to my weather station. I went out and discovered that the batteries had been taken. Obviously it was the people upstairs because who the gently caress else would it be? I put in new batteries and taped the door shut to prevent these assholes from trying this again in the future. In the time I was inside installing the batteries and syncing to the weather station, some guy appeared on the back porch. I say porch but it's more like stairs to the backdoor. So this guy was crouched in front on a charcoal grill lighting the coals. Which is a fire hazard, first of all. So this guy was blocking my path. I said "excuse me" and expected him to move like a normal person would to let me by. He said "no man I can't move!" As if he couldn't move for even a second. I then walked behind him and lightly brushed against him and put up the thermometer where it was before. He said something like "man you better watch where you're going! I'll kick your rear end!" I informed this piece of poo poo that I live here and if he had moved like I asked we wouldn't have a problem, he said "I don't give a gently caress! I'll kick your rear end!" At which point I went back into my unit, closed and locked the door without saying anything further. The guy that actually lives here knocked on my door a minute later, spouting rhetoric about "disrespecting" his friend. I slammed the door in his face and again locked it and went back to my business of unpacking from the vacation. They knock on the door again and my wife informs them we will call the cops if they continue to harass us over this.

A few minutes later I overheard the other woman that lives here saying "That's assault!! :nyd:"

A few minutes later someone knocks on the door AGAIN. This time it is a cop. They called the loving cops on me, thinking they could get me arrested for assault. loving lmao. Luckily I had a case # handy from April, when the guy that lives here threatened me and my wife for no reason, so I had called and filed a report in case something like this happened again. The cops left and didn't arrest me. I loving wonder why. Thank gently caress I'm moving in 3 weeks and won't have to put up with this poo poo anymore.

Lmao holy poo poo is this the same family of the laundry dispute??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread