Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm glad that I don't live in an actively hostile neighborhood where everyone's fearing for their lives 100% of the time. my building has only had one break-in this year, in the apartment next to mine

that being said the guy who lives in the apartment below mine is really damned annoying. he's always wearing his headphones and sitting in front of his computer shouting at and arguing with someone named "Wade." usually he's either complaining about his lovely life, yelling about his wife who supposedly took his kids away from him, or explaining to "Wade" that he's a chosen prophet of Jesus Christ. very often he repeats himself multiple times when he talks; he also prays very loudly and sometimes sings hymns. he clearly has some mental impairment, and possibly a breathing problem which is only exacerbated by his immense weight

if it wasn't for him my apartment would be dead quiet. normally I would have said something but I feel bad for him, the guy seems to be in lovely enough situation as it is. plus the very few times we've come into contact with each other he's been courteous :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

If hot takes were hot cakes, nooner could open a pancake factory

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Xiahou Dun posted:

Was there a poster named Windows 98 I don't know about, or am I about to learn all about the dark side of operating systems?

there once was a poster named windows nine eight
who fancied that modship would be his true fate
a pm was posted
and windows was ghosted
because clueless pride was his dominant trait

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

having mentally-competent neighbors (one of whom happens to be black, the other latino) owns because they're much quieter than the mentally-challenged white guy who wakes me up with his yelling about Jesus at 1 AM

also I love being able to pass myself off as white

• Locked thread