Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Minimalist Program posted:

Let's all post pictures of our weiners here and compare them to see if our weiners are healthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I never had a penis inspection, but my gym teacher had an office inside the locker room, and he'd set up a camcorder and record the lockers and shower.

I guess he was just going a visual inspection in his off hours?

All jokes aside, he really did that. Looking back on it, it's pretty weird, but at the time it just seemed like he was making sure we didn't act up. Another time someone in class pantsed him, because he just wore those 70's style gym shorts. He started yelling at us but never pulled his pants up so his weener just hung out for a good 5 minutes.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah he was a good guy like that.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Dang, I've been giving out headshots like a fool.

• Locked thread