Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Kramer struggling and moving about in his seat: Gah, yaah!

Jerry: Will you keep still. Don't draw attention to us!

Kramer: I can't do it Jerry! Sitting still for this long in a plane. It's no good for you. I'll get deep vein thrombosis!

Jerry: Deep vein thrombosis?

Kramer: Oh you might seem fine but then you get off the plane, walk around a bit and then zzzzzzbifffPOP - drop dead!

*Hijacker notices and come to see what the problem is.

Hijacker: Hey! What is going on over here?

Jerry: I'm sorry, Mr Hijacker, but my friend here.; He's worried he'll get deep vein thrombosis.

Hijacker: Oh I've heard of this. Yes it's very very bad to sit for so long. Ok ok, your friend can get up and stretch his legs.

Kramer: G-giddy up!

Jerry: Thank you, you're very kind.

Hijacker: Oh it is no problem.

Jerry: So, how did you get to be a, uh, hijacker. Is there a school for that?

Hijacker: Yes, in Afghanistan; but truth be told I did not always want to be a hijacker.

Jerry: Oh?

Hijacker: No, I wished to go into business here in America with my brother Babu, in his restaurant but sadly it was not to be.

Jerry: Wait, Babu?! We know Babu!

Hijacker: You do?

Jerry: Yes! We're great friends.

Hijacker: Oh it's such a small world isn't it? Well any friend of Babu's is a friend of mine. I am Abu, and you?

Jerry: Well this is Kramer.

Kramer: C-cosmo!

Jerry: And I'm Jerry.

Hijacker: Jerry? Jerry Seinfeld?

Jerry: That's right.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It seems anything + 9/11 is a winning formula

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Red Suit posted:

It seems anything + 9/11 is a winning formula

Muslims + 9/11 didn't go over so well.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Kramer: I can't do it Jerry! Sitting still for this long in a plane. It's no good for you. I'll get deep vein thrombosis!

Kramer: Oh you might seem fine but then you get off the plane, walk around a bit and then zzzzzzbifffPOP - drop dead!

Jerry: I'm sorry, Mr Hijacker, but my friend here.; He's worried he'll get deep vein thrombosis.

Hijacker: Oh I've heard of this. Yes it's very very bad to sit for so long. Ok ok, your friend can get up and stretch his legs.

Hijacker: Yes, in Afghanistan; but truth be told I did not always want to be a hijacker.

Hijacker: No, I wished to go into business here in America with my brother Babu, in his restaurant but sadly it was not to be.

Hijacker: Oh it's such a small world isn't it? Well any friend of Babu's is a friend of mine. I am Abu, and you?

lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Applewhite posted:

Muslims + 9/11 didn't go over so well.

9/11 was kind of the 9/11 for the falafel business

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Quality poo poo guys, keep it up

:five:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

*George walks in excitedly carrying two boxes. Jerry is watching TV*

Jerry: What's with the boxes?

George: Jerry, I have a great idea--

Jerry: Oh boy...

George: Ever since the towers since fell, it's all anyone's been talking about. Plane this, terrorism that. They keep showing footage on the news. So I think--free advertising, right?

Jerry: I think I know where this is going.

*George starts walking towards the table*

George: I saw a guy on the street selling little hats with the World Trade Center on them. Get this--he sold out. For twenty dollars a pop. Twenty dollars! Can you imagine those profit margins?

Jerry: Let me guess, you went out and made 9/11 hats to sell to people?

George: What? No no no...

*George drops the boxes on a chair, revealing his white T-shirt emblazoned with the American flag, a soaring eagle, the Twin Towers, and the words REMEMBER in alternating red, white and blue*

Jerry: You've got to be kidding me.

George: Hey, if we don't do it, someone else will.

Jerry: George, don't you think it's wrong to take advantage of people's fear like this?

George: Oh c'mon, Jerry, we'd make a killing!

Jerry: That's my point, I think there's been enough killing.

*George scoffs and rolls his eyes*

Jerry: Besides, that shirt is ridiculous! Who would actually buy one of those things?

*Kramer walks in with the same T-shirt as George*

Kramer: Jerry, I've got a great idea--

Jerry and George: KRAMER!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

This jet fuel.... is making me THIRSTY

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

trash person posted:

Did you guys know Elaine didn't actually exist on the show? She was a figment of Jerry's imagination.

It's why no characters interacted directly with her throughout the show's run.

"~~This crazy banshee is just a friggin denizen of my addled and disturbed mind-- what's up with th~a~a~t??"

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Honestly I want to give this a shot
~

*Jerry is watching TV and sees the live broadcast of the plane hitting the towers. He hunches forward in anticipation, looking deeply worried and concerned*

*Kramer falls through the front door in his signature style*

Kramer: Hey Jerry, great news!

*Jerry's eyes remain trained on the TV set*

Kramer: "Hey, boy-o -- didn't you hear me? Great news! Elaine's plane just landed in Manhattan, she's back!"

*Jerry freezes then slowly turns toward Kramer*

Jerry: "Sh-- She's back? When did she arrive?"

Kramer: "Just now, Jerry! The cars all warmed up in the front, we gotta get a move on!"

Jerry: "Oh I'm going to be sick"

*Jerry, barely uttering the last word before his voice cracks with anguish, clutches his stomach*

Kramer: "Hey, what's wrong, Jerry? You look like you've seen a ghost--"

*Jerry meekly gestures towards the TV set*

*Kramer looks on, confused at first but shortly after utterly horrified in realization of what has happened*

Kramer: "oh, oh this is no good... this is no good at all.."

*Kramer squats down, burying his face in his hands. He makes nary a sound*

*Light knock at the door, George enters while clutching a couple of boxes*

George: "Jerry-- Oh, hi Kramer-- Jerry, I have a great idea--"

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Kramer: You know my friend, Bob Sacamano, the guy who masterminded the 9/11 attacks? He's working for the CIA, Jerry. HE'S A SPOOK JERRY! A SPOOK!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Kramer: You know my friend, Bob Sacamano, the guy who masterminded the 9/11 attacks? He's working for the CIA, Jerry. HE'S A SPOOK JERRY! A SPOOK!

50 years ago we'd have you upside down with a fuckin fork up your rear end

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
If you're reading this and haven't read the script in the OP, it only takes like 5-20 minutes based on your reading speed and it's so perfectly Seinfeld that you can imagine the entire thing in your head as if you were watching it.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

FoxStrats posted:

Honestly I want to give this a shot
~

*Jerry is watching TV and sees the live broadcast of the plane hitting the towers. He hunches forward in anticipation, looking deeply worried and concerned*

*Kramer falls through the front door in his signature style*

Kramer: Hey Jerry, great news!

*Jerry's eyes remain trained on the TV set*

Kramer: "Hey, boy-o -- didn't you hear me? Great news! Elaine's plane just landed in Manhattan, she's back!"

*Jerry freezes then slowly turns toward Kramer*

Jerry: "Sh-- She's back? When did she arrive?"

Kramer: "Just now, Jerry! The cars all warmed up in the front, we gotta get a move on!"

Jerry: "Oh I'm going to be sick"

*Jerry, barely uttering the last word before his voice cracks with anguish, clutches his stomach*

Kramer: "Hey, what's wrong, Jerry? You look like you've seen a ghost--"

*Jerry meekly gestures towards the TV set*

*Kramer looks on, confused at first but shortly after utterly horrified in realization of what has happened*

Kramer: "oh, oh this is no good... this is no good at all.."

*Kramer squats down, burying his face in his hands. He makes nary a sound*

*Light knock at the door, George enters while clutching a couple of boxes*

George: "Jerry-- Oh, hi Kramer-- Jerry, I have a great idea--"

hahahahahaha

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
sismpsons did it first

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
The whole cast would've still been in the Massachusetts prison system on 9/11/01, according to the final episode. Jerry's running the purple gang, Kramer's Aryan Nation, George got swole, Elaine overdosed in solitary.
Not a single one of them gave two shits about some towers.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Throwdown posted:

That was actually pretty drat funny.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Iron Prince posted:

sismpsons did it first

first good post in this thread

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

sismpsons did it first

finally, an effort post

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Iron Prince posted:

sismpsons did it first

Why he wearing a skull cap?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Iron Prince posted:

sismpsons did it first

truth

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
What's the deal with airplane peanuts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

goldmine

• Locked thread