Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Would love to get in on this if a spot opens up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Zypher posted:

Gobias can have my slot. Godspeed to you, my son

Fight Club Sandwich, in that keeper cost image you posted, does it include the $5 increase? Or is that what they cost last year?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Well poo poo, just went to the team page and it looks like Le'Veon was traded and is not in fact on my team =(

Not sure how to transition the team into my name on ESPN - let me know if you need an e-mail address or something FCS.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

yeah shoot it over and i'll send an inv. Welcome!

Thanks! PM sent.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

:siren: 1 hour until draft time

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

That was my first ever auction draft. I dig it.

I think I did alright. Was happy with some of my later picks.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I'm salty that someone sniped my Spencer Ware. :argh:

Other than that I think I did pretty well. I have 3 of the top 8 ADP picks, and Charles at 16.

I also have some decent depth at both RB and WR, and I have lottery tickets like Josh Gordon and Dion Lewis.

That was me :cool: I saved my last bucks waiting for Ware.

He's available!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Heh. Reluctantly started CJA because I wanted more to cheer for tonight :cool:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Looks like Week 1 will almost certainly be my best week of the year. 142.9 points with DJax still to play. All downhill from here baby!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I'll go ahead and officially Propose: One IR slot for next year.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Yes on changing their names and logos

Agreed.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I finally found some time at work to do a lovely photoshop, so I uploaded a new logo. It's real bad. (Sir Jameis Lannister)

RVProfootballer posted:

Khal Tebow has a bunch of WRs but is relying on Rawls and Woodhead for RB2 and 3. Hit me up if you've got the reverse problem!

I've got a bunch of RB 2/3 types that could be had - Langford, Mckinnon, Ware, Henry. I don't really consider myself a contender this year, so keeper value would be important to me in a deal.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I always feel like I"ve made a terrible mistake immediately after making a trade. Already looking ahead to next year!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I really wanted to grab them, but I just got the Seahawks for free and using the #2 waiver on a D/ST felt wrong.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Really wishing I had held on to Ware right about now.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Traded Ware, Sims out for the year, Langford was poo poo and then hurt, CJA looking to probably be out for the year now.

My RBs are down to Derrick Henry, Jerick McKinnon, Mike Gillislee, and Ty Montgomery :stonk:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Hey you 8-4 teams battling for a playoff spot this weekend - hit me up if you want my boy Eugene Marquis Hilton (huh??). Looking for keeper value in return.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

I hate Brandin Cooks, so please do look at Tebow's roster for something you'd want. I sent a similar kinda offer last week, but it expired and the other owner never took it :(

Don't love your receivers, so Ware and Ajayi are the names that jump out. I could give Derrick Henry to cuff your DeMarco too.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, I worried that might be all I'd have. I'll check, but my only other RB not on bye is Fat Rob, so not sure I can do that in a do or die week. But I'll look more tonight and offer if I can do it.

Yeah, understood. It's a lot to give up in a playoff race. Let me know what you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I may regret not starting Hill...

Yes. I already do.

:same:

I had him in my lineup all week. Was still willing to start him despite Maclin being back and it being a Thursday night game. But then the combination of the frigid temperatures and Sanu likely being out made me think Gabriel was the better start and I swapped him out a couple hours before gametime :sigh:

e: Didn't realize which thread this was. Obviously I'm not talking about this league haha Still though. I feel your pain!

Gobias Ind. fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Dec 9, 2016

• Locked thread