Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Gonna just copy this GIF because I am lazy and maybe have one good keeper :( Putting Calvin Johnson on my trade block if any of you dudes are interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

kaynorr posted:

I'll take whatever's left and rename it to the White Welkers. Probably, unless I think of something better.

That name is already taken. Great biarve to you in finding a name and fielding a team though!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I have the least money but don't give a gently caress. Gonna be using analytics and money-ball like my beloved Cleveland Browns!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Glad the computer got me two more TE's after I already drafted one, you really can never have enough. Also gotta change my name since someone was rude and outbid me for my mascot.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Gobias Ind. posted:

Heh. Reluctantly started CJA because I wanted more to cheer for tonight :cool:

Enjoy your win! New year and my team still sucks.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
If I drop Keenan Allen can someone else pick him up and keep him for 5 bux next year or will my keeper cost transfer to any potential owners? Thanks!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I'm mad at whoever took Andy Dalton. I tried ot get him on Waivers but apaprently my waiver priority was garbage.

NEW RULE REQUEST

FAAB next year

No to this.

Yes to logo changes, give one RG3 please.

Yes to IR.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Should have paid 14$ for Thomas Brady and picked up elite free agent Matty Ice.

LOL if you don't have an NFL record holding QB in your flex. Step it up boys or it's gonna be a long year!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Pryor had the longest QB TD run as a raider and broke a record this weekend for rushing, passing and receiving a certain number of yards, his gear from the game is in the HOF.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Wow, a surprise win, didn't watch the game, but OBJ only scored 3.8 points so I held onto the win and am in first!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
4-1! The Cleveland Bronns are making up for the Cleveland Browns in my football enjoyment.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Yeah, wasn't really thinking too much, should have dropped one of my scrub position players.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Good win Bronns

Thanks. Pryor is the truth!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Now it's time to send you an insulting trade involving matt ryan and the Broncos Defense

Ha, gonna need a QB with Big Ben down.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Down 8 already and I'm the only one who had Thursday players!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Big Ben is back, expect this years high score to come today from the Bronns! T-Mobile will outscore him :(

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Also, I need a win and Tebow or Bronn to lose and I might actually make it in. :monocle:

Coulda swore I was playing Tebow or JPP this week with a win and in, but I am not. I need to win and either score more points then one of them or have one of them lose. Playoffs start early in the Game of Roto!

e; Wait, is playoffs the top 4 teams or 2 per division?

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Nov 30, 2016

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

You're clearly going to win, since the jamoke you're playing stopped paying attention. Starting 2 injured players :nono:

Well I wasn't going to mention it, but the cat is out of the bag ;) Wittten's 0 didn't help my case for scoring more than who knows how many other teams based on how the PO's are working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

RVProfootballer posted:

Gore gets >11.1 and Bronn is in over me. Think that's the only thing hanging in the balance. He's scored below that in 3 games so far this year :shepicide:

Not gonna happen, all my fantasy luck for this year was used up when I won my Goon baseball league.

• Locked thread