Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Any chance we could move the draft date away from labor day weekend? I'm going to be on vacation Sat and Sun. edit: actually hold on, that date might work

PS - I'm going to bid a million dollars on Julio Jones this year.

mega dy fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Aug 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

This is probably noted somewhere but I couldn't find it in the OP. What's the keeper deadline?

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Flax and dy. have not selected keepers. i'll give you guys a grace period through 5p tomorrow (monday), otherwise good luck with your drafts ! :siren:
Fuuuuuuuck, was out of town and just realized this. I am a big ole dummy.

Odell and Cam please. I don't see a way to select them from the ESPN interface now that the deadline has passed. Thanks for the grace period.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Unfortunately I repeatedly hosed up my RB bids. Either way, pretty happy with Julio Jones + OBJ + Cammy Neutron as the core of team.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Did you have to pay to set up this league with the LM abilities?

I set up a league for my work and I have no privs, as soon as the draft ended.
Did you set it up as a public league instead of a League Manager league?

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

No it was private.
So I think you created a 'Standard' or 'ESPN Custom' league. These give you very limited control. What you actually want is a 'League Manager' league.

Not too late to set up a new league and import the draft if you want to.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Oh dang, I thought the rule on not being able to keep UDFA had already passed. That stinks, it was a good rule change.

I'm undecided on IR. I get that it's convenient, but part of me feels like you should sacrifice the bench spot if you really want to keep an injured player.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

With Wes Welker never going to be able to play football / do math ever again, I would like to warn the league of a pending name change.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

How come last year no one would trade me a wet paper towel for a super-bargain-keeper Cameron Neutron yet now Derek Carr is a valued commodity?

edit: Is there a way to look through trade proposals from last year? Just going through my email, here are all the rejected offers:

Week 4: Cam Newton & James Jones for CJ Anderson & Davante Adams. Also Cam Newton for CJ Anderson straight up.
Week 6: Cam Newton for Steve Smith
Week 10ish: Cam Newton for John Brown

mega dy fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Sep 16, 2016

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Hello someone please trade me a RB.

Sincerely,

Guy who is starting Ryan Mathews and Isiah Crowell every week.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I have 4 really good running backs. I need an elite WR in return, though.
Interesting trade offer but the keeper values are too far apart. I tried to PM you about the trade but it didn't work. Sent you a reply in the ESPN thing but sometimes that goes to spam.

I am willing to deal elite WR as long as 1) the keeper values are considered and 2) I get elite talent in return.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Forgot to set my lineup this week but the fantasy gods have smiled upon me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

It's puntin' time. I need to fill my third keeper spot and I have a good offer for Julio Jones, but I'm going to open up the bidding.

My two planned keepers are:
Cammy Neutron (would consider unloading for return keeper value)
OBJ

Send me your best keeper-value offer for anyone else (basically just Julio).

• Locked thread