Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Uhhh any chance I could go ahead and keep my team? Thought I had through today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

loving rip me. 4 weeks in an already more or less relegated to hopefully playing late-season spoiler.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

I'm not saying there's a direct relationship between fantasy success and hilarious team logos, but i'm definitely implying it

Unfortunately I'm completely lacking in the skill to edit this:

to something more appropriately GoT-themed

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Honestly pretty annoyed at going from what seemed like a reasonable chance to win to what seems like a guaranteed loss. Was also just really frustrating to see that second TD for Coates come in given that the Steelers were already up two scores and there were less than two minutes left.

But why expect my luck to suddenly turn around now.

I mean yeah I'm being :salt: as gently caress but it's just disappointing :(

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

0-6 > 6-0

• Locked thread