Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Ironborn, if you please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

UnCO3 posted:

Just put...

switcheroo: 1d4 3

...Absurd Revolver on Iron

I can live with this if it means I can start poo poo talking sooner

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

TheNabster posted:

"Talk poo poo, Get Shot"

oh no a cannon I better not take a single step to either side and render it completely helpless until somebody wheels it around

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Right coz this poo poo strikes fear into the hearts of four year olds everywhere.

That red thing is your butthurt hemorrhoids flaring up.

You ever burn yourself on an iron? How about on a cannon? Exactly. :smugbert:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

oh this started

is there a challenge or something i can half rear end here

you've taken the lead in the shitposting challenge, nice work

e: you could also just make Go worth less each cycle, if we're somehow coming out ahead

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Team Iron has two of the three players with more money than they started with, and our third place member (step it up Revolver!) would be leading team Battleship, Cannon or Thimble :homebrew:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

You gotta step in a shoe to step on anything with it, and nobody's ever "stepped in" something & had it be a good thing.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Staying in jail is a huge advantage, so naturally you dunces bust out as soon as humanly possible.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Worst board game experience, playing Risk with some friends of mine: One friend's new girlfriend immediately made a coalition with him to wipe out the rest of us, stabbed him in the back & eliminated him when it was down to three because the third person was the only other female in the group and "lol girl power", and then pitched a fit when she proceeded to lose because 2/3 of her forces got wiped out taking out her boyfriend.

They're still together & thinking about having kids :negative:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

This is why when the guy who hosts our regular gaming nights (the aforementioned almost-got-punched-in-the-face-guy) suggests playing Diplomacy I shout NO as loud as I can.

Diplomacy seems like such a good idea until you actually start playing.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I played in one goon Diplomacy game and decided 'never again,' because holy poo poo.

I think I played in that same game, and it motivated me to run my own a year later; if you think playing is bad, good lord is running out ten times worse.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I'm lapping all you losers, get with the program! Making money, building schools, I'm a goddamn philanthropist.

:ssh: at what point do we just start jacking up rents regardless of Aafter's inability to make one continuous circuit around the board

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

taking presigns for poo poo talking dungeon

sign me up, what's dungeon

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

As long as we hang out in jail we'll win. Winning in Irons!

also sign up for orokos or something, circlmastr, throwing 18 sets of dice probably ruined your shoulder

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

##Joker since 2/3 of the team is getting out of jail and why the gently caress not.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Pez posted:

Stupid water bills, this is what I get for always forgetting to pay them

I used more water than you :smugbert:
:qq:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

at holding up the loving works by taking so long to get around the board, most definitely.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I approve of operation combat joker

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

UnCO3 posted:

Pez, oldskool, want to ditch the dead weight and form an elite team of highly-skilled $2k+ players?

Ironborn are not traitors.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Nobody ever messes up my name...then again when you're at the top, it makes sense :smugbert:

Thanks for continuing to slave through, CirclMastr.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

:stare: I don't think the tortoise is making another lap around. poo poo.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Hat confirmed full of poo poo

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Thanks so much, CirclMastr. This was fun.

Allen Wren posted:

Fantastic. HAT TRIUMPHAL.

Also, I am working on the follow-up to Candy Land, and it should be ready to run next month or so, barring disasters.

Third dibs, even though it pains me to join a filthy Hat's game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

It'd be complicated to keep track of, but as far as 20PSTM rule changes I was thinking making rent go up every time someone lands on a space would add a bit of intrigue throughout the game, building land mines the second time around the board. It'd also draw the game out like crazy unless you also implemented the tortoise-increases-the-rent clause though.

• Locked thread