Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Probably better just to give them to the teachers OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

cut the the middle man and drug the heck out of the tap?

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

thathonkey posted:

two friends of mine did die though. not really sure how i am still standing but ... welp

one left behind a newborn infant :smith:

The old reverse-Trainspotting huh

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

legalize fatal doses of all drugs thanks

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

do you think the first kid would just take the entire bowl or would the kids be honest and only take one each

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Tuxedo Gin posted:

legalize fatal doses of all drugs thanks

there's no war on drugs if they're all dead :greencube:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Parallax Scroll posted:

do you think the first kid would just take the entire bowl or would the kids be honest and only take one each

standard procedure in a capitalist economy. 1st kid now owns the supply, and can charge the other kids for access to his stash. pure profit.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Play the Judas Priest song and/or album "Painkiller" on the PA all day every day

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

garfield hentai posted:

Play the Judas Priest song and/or album "Painkiller" on the PA all day every day

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i mean thats basically what they do with antidepressants and psychotropics

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
also barbituates

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Well it is faster than a bullet.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i can't resist a touch of drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
can we make public handjobs legal while we are at it OP? Also want to give me a hand job?

• Locked thread