Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Seriously, how is this dipshit still getting work? Plus I guess he lied about being in the WTC on 9/11, which is extra lol. But mostly he's just not funny.

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
who

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
whoooooooooooooo

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Oh he's that idiot from the league. I guess I only know he's a comedian because they keep playing him before and after good comedians on pandora (do people still use that?)

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

OctoberBlues posted:

Oh he's that idiot from the league.

who from the what

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Bruh, what are you talking about

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm talking about this Steve Rannazzisi guy, he's a bozo!

I'm glad we're all on the same page here.

cnut
May 3, 2016

OctoberBlues posted:

he lied about being in the WTC on 9/11
Thoughts?

hosed up if true

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
nice meltdown

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Steve Rannazzisi!! :argh:

I'm willing to bet that idiot doesn't have one bit of scrap corrugated iron in his shed. Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jeff Ross brought him on the yo mama tour and he got clowned on mercilessly for lying about being at the towers on 9/11. He was a pretty good sport about it.
Not much of a funny guy, though.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
his comedy is almost as terrible as the experience i had on 9/11, when i bumped into him while descending one of the world trade center buildings directly prior to its terrible collapse

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
He's really funny on The League but, for my money, Nick Kroll kind of steals the show. Rassanizzi's character vacillates between being the straight man to the other guys, or being the classic sitcom idiot husband to his smarter and hotter wife.

I mean, it was really lovely of him to lie about being in the World Trade Center on 9/11, but I still think he deserves our respect for being the lone Navy Seal who survived the Banghazi attacks.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hahaha

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Oh look it's some douchebag from a sitcom for sad aging jocks. Let's know about his life and discuss it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol at anyone tryuing to be popular

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

Seriously, how is this dipshit still getting work? Plus I guess he lied about being in the WTC on 9/11, which is extra lol. But mostly he's just not funny.

Thoughts?

I don't know what you're talking about, so I'm just going to go ahead and assume this is code for some fetish thing, you disgusting pervert.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i dont watch comedy shows, but i devote a lot of my free time to intricate analysis of their actors' average nielsen ratings, award show winnings, and social clout

i made up a custom show written by chuck lorre and starring danny devitro that's gonna win an emmy this year

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

lol at anyone tryuing to be popular

Pretty much this.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
he sucks and the league sucks

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

Plus I guess he lied about being in the WTC on 9/11, which is extra lol. But mostly he's just not funny.

Thoughts?

As someone who was in the wtc on 9 11 I find this very offensive

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

The guy did 9/11 give him a break

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

everyone on the league except rafi is bullshit.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hell Yeah posted:

everyone on the league except rafi is bullshit.

so glad I don't know rafi irl tho

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

steve told me to tell you thanks, op, for making this thread. and he also wanted to give u this pic and tell u "u da man!"

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
he was on buffalo wild wings commercials and that place is a lot like 9/11

heh heh, got ya bww im anti corporate

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yobogoyaaaaaaaaa!

I just finished the league and while S7 had some good gags it was still really sad compared to 1-3.

Steve is like the only cast member I have no interest in seeing live, because I'll just go expecting Kevin and being disappointed probably.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i like taco he's loving great

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

companion thread for Steve's tv wife can be found here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785883

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I agree that the first few seasons of the league are pretty good but then the later seasons are just so so bad.

Steve Rannazzisi is fine enough in the show, he's just a terrible stand up comedian.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the league is really good and funny and i would do it with the girl league person

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

notZaar posted:

Oh look it's some douchebag from a sitcom for sad aging jocks. Let's know about his life and discuss it.

Some dude just used the word jock in the 2016 internet

Pirateparty
Apr 12, 2007

Scurvy

Mr. 47 posted:

I mean, it was really lovely of him to lie about being in the World Trade Center on 9/11, but I still think he deserves our respect for being the lone Navy Seal who survived the Banghazi attacks.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Didn't he also lie about which college he went to or something? Dude is definitely one of those Uncle At Nintendo types. lol

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Jon Lajoie's youtube channel is so much better than anything on the league it is sort of mindblowing that the show still exists (and also doubly sad that he never seems to update it anymore)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

drat horror queefs posted:

Jon Lajoie's youtube channel is so much better than anything on the league it is sort of mindblowing that the show still exists (and also doubly sad that he never seems to update it anymore)

his stand up is some of the funniest poo poo i've ever seen

• Locked thread