Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Mainly
"Hey nooner's a retard, send him to the carpenter school or something"
"OK thanks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Idk, sounds like you owned them by living "off the grid" as it were

The financial grid

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ruggan posted:

Idk, sounds like you owned them by living "off the grid" as it were

The financial grid

What I'm saying is you sound poor

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ruggan posted:

What I'm saying is you sound poor

lol i went over this, it was not a financial issue, like as soon as i found out it got cut off i went down to the office and paid it all off like "lol gently caress with me you know i got it" it was more like poo poo guys get off my back you know you get paid eventually just chill

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I've had power shut off thinking I was on auto bill and they told me it would be 24 to 48 hours to turn it back on. I had to make up a story to get them to send a guy out and it still took a few hours. It takes literally 1 second to turn it back on.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

nice job living in a shithole OP

tell that to my in unit washer/dryer as you kindly suck poo poo from my rear end in a top hat :dance:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

lol i went over this, it was not a financial issue, like as soon as i found out it got cut off i went down to the office and paid it all off like "lol gently caress with me you know i got it" it was more like poo poo guys get off my back you know you get paid eventually just chill

my dentist is like this

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Nooner posted:

Next time see if they'll accept barter transactions, like for mtg cards or tampons

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ruggan posted:

Next time see if they'll accept barter transactions, like for mtg cards or tampons

maybe I'll whip out dis dick and they'll be like "whoa we ougtta be paying you!" (my name is chad thundercock{ive got a good nice cock :smug:[the joke is the thunder means lightening and electricity and poo poo, idk probably should workshop this one a little more]})

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

maybe I'll whip out dis dick and they'll be like "whoa we ougtta be paying you!" (my name is chad thundercock{ive got a good nice cock :smug:[the joke is the thunder means lightening and electricity and poo poo, idk probably should workshop this one a little more]})

hm I like but it needs more nested brackets

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Nooner posted:

I'd personally just lug in a big ol wind turbine, drop my drawers, and "blow" some power back into their lines to even the score

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

hm I like but it needs more nested brackets

only brackets i care about are my tax brackets $$$$$$$$$$$$ :smuggo: gonna make America great again just with dis dick holla holla holla holla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Utility room is where the elec, phone & cable hookups are. I got a cable key i can send ya; monkeywrench all that poo poo.
Then disrupt the gas mainline and spark it up then keep us updated. From your "flat"

• Locked thread