Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Fine product of the chip kelly process nelson agholor really putting on a show for how to get cut from the roster to save cap room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Blitz7x posted:

Wow I thought he was doing really well for the Eagles until I just looked up his 2015 statline

He's been a ghost his entire career. Complete waste of a first round pick, but you could say that for anything chip kelly did.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Really excited for wentz to get in when daniel is getting sacked on 3 step drops.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

GrimGypsy posted:

Carson Wentz gets a standing ovation for appearing, lol

I hate being a part of this fanbase

Edit: and then he immediately fails trying to run a 2 minute hurryup drill, lol

Have you not seen the garbage on offense and the impending free fall to the NFC basement without him?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm so mad the Jets gave geno smith the opportunity to make WVU look bad. Dude was like practice squad ability at best, and his personality and mindset are completely unsuited for the rigors of the NFL. Would completely collapse mentally and withdraw any time he had to face adversity on the field at WVU.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Blitz7x posted:

What about Karl Joseph

He likes to hit things real gut and hard with his head, and was easily the best defensive player on the team. I can't evaluate talent, but I knew geno was going to be an absolute bust if anyone drafted him with how he'd pout on the sidelines whenever the offense was struggling. I don't think he was necessarily a first rounder, but then as an Eagles fan I am committed to self depreciating judgments about my sports teams.

Asproigerosis fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Aug 12, 2016

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

midwat posted:

Look up "Malcolm Mitchell book club" for long version, but basically just joined an older women's book club out of nowhere and became a big literacy advocate

something something student athletes getting bachelor degrees while being illiterate

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Cheering is simply charging up to absolutely eviscerate wentz when he doesn't pan out.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

89 posted:

So, did Chase Daniel look like as much dog poo poo as the play by play on my app made it look like?

Or was it recievers dropping balls?

the garbage receivers dropped everything and the line couldn't even pretend to try in protection. Impossible to put much judgement in his performance given how rotten his tools were to work with.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Eagles should just run 5 TE sets this season because the receivers are all useless.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
carson wentz is poo poo trade this scumbag before I throw a battery at him

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

sirtommygunn posted:

I guess it makes them look generous even though that scenario will never happen?

They could have at least made it 50% to look somewhat genuine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Quiet Feet posted:

Jon Dorenbos is a cool motherfucker.

Really don't understand why he hasn't developed a fumblerooski play yet.

• Locked thread